One

Azelia

"You need to get out this house." Isabelle reminded me for the third time. "You've been in the house all day this week." I groaned "I know I've been trying to-"

"Finish up this book, I know you've told me 10,000 times." She laughed. Isabelle had always been there for me ever since I moved here. She reminds me that there's good people still around.

"At least go somewhere with me tonight" I look over at her. "Where?" "Its a surprise" She smirked.

"Then no" I sighed.

"Oh, come on Azelia, we never go out together." She slowly closed my laptop and grabbed my arm. "Please?" She whined, knowing that i would never say no to her. Shes been there for me longer than anyone else I know.

"Fine, just tonight" I replied, one night out wouldn't be so bad. I desperately needed it.

"Yes!" She hugged me tightly before flashing me a huge smile.

"You won't regret it" she said as she grabbed her keys and phone. "Where are you going?" i asked.

"Home! Be ready by 10!" She exclaimed as my door closed shut.

______________________________________________________

It was 9:50, I showered washed my hair and even did my makeup. I was going for this sexy look, so I wore this nice dark red dress that went perfectly with my red bottoms.

I straightened my hair & flipped it to the side as I put on my lipstick.

Red had always been my color.

Once I was done Isabella was waiting at my door. "Ready?" She smirked.

"As I'll ever be" I grabbed my purse and phone, closely shutting the door behind me.

Once we got in the car, I felt more nervous than ever.

Isabella must've noticed because she placed her hand over mine and smiled. "Everything is going to be fine." I smiled back and hoped she was right.

Once we parked, she handed me a wristband pass that we needed to get in.

It had the word "Valent" over it in red. Thats when I realized we were at Club Valent. The club that is literally almost impossible to get into.

"How'd you-"

I have my ways" She giggled and grabbed my hand, getting me out of the car.

We walked up to the red doors together, showing our bands to the bouncer. It was so many people in line to get in you'd think this was a Black Friday sale. Once he noticed our bands were legit, he nodded & opened the door. I swear once we walked in my jaw dropped to the ground.

This place was stunning, all red and black interior. Although I had never been to Valent's, i'd always see videos & pictures online, whoever designed this place deserved a reward.

"Like it?" Isabella asked.

"Love it."

We walked up to the bar and ordered us both some drinks.

I usually don't drink much but this was a special occasion. We never had a girl's night out because I was always working on my book. I've always been devoted to my stories, but tonight was different, no book and computer. Just me and my best friend having a good time.

"I'm glad we came out tonight!" I held her hand up with mine, smiling. "I told you; you wouldn't regret it!"

We laughed together and shortly after a dude came up to her. "Hey, I saw you from the booth and thought you were gorgeous would you like to dance with me?"