Bow & Tuxedo

SYNOPSIS

Warren Vyne Summers is the epitome of perfection. Wealthy family, good-looking, and a well-rounded personality. Above those amazing qualities, he has a huge obsession about making everything perfect. Not a single speck of mistake could be overlooked as he always and been doing is to protect the image of their family his father was desperate on maintaining.

He was perfectly in control of his life, his decisions, and the consequences it bears yet due to unwanted circumstances his world suddenly turned upside down just because of a single arrow that belonged to a certain someone named... David.

David Roy Ladrico, an archer, who also happens to have a black belt in karate. Living only with his supportive grandparents, he was living his life the way he wants to. He's also the type of person who is not afraid to break the rules and social norms, quite the literal opposite of Warren, who believes in order and following the rules.

Unfortunately, fate seems to bring their paths together so they can stumble across one another. Being polar opposite, hate towards each other was inevitable. Warren considers David chaos magnet, while David considers Warren the god of dullness.

Will these two men be able to find a common ground as they get tangled with each other due to unforeseen circumstances?

Can the unexpected happen?

Can hate be turn into love?

What was that saying again?

The more you hate, the more you love?

🌹 🌹 🌹

Disclaimer: This story is written in Taglish.
Status: UNDER MAJOR REVISION
Book started: January (2024)
Book ended:

"NO EXACT DATE OF UPDATING."