♪1♪

~ Sometimes loving someone deeply
Becomes our mistake ~

***

"Why are you ignoring me? I have noticed this for the 3rd time this week! Are you seeing someone else?" Taehyung asked anxiously yet angrily.

"Can you please stop accusing me! Why do you think that I'm cheating on you!!" His girlfriend, sohee shouted at him.

"Because you are!! And i know." He shouted back on which sohee got nervous.

How did he know? She asked herself but then arrogantly pushed him out of her way and proceeded to go out of the house, without even acknowledging to tell him where she was going.

"Where are you going??" Being hurt by her actions and behaviour, he still asked being worried for her.

Hearing his hurt voice she stopped on her track but didn't face him. "You shouldn't know." And saying this she went out.

Hurt is now an understatement to explain Taehyung's emotion. He is broken. The person he loves the most has been cheating on him for the past one month and he came to know about this when his best friend Jungkook told him about it. At first Taehyung didn't believe on him but when Jungkook showed him proof, Taehyung had to.

Kim Taehyung and Han Sohee. Both are office colleagues and works in same department. Both developed feelings for each other and because of peer pressure they got into a relationship. Not like they regret it tho.

But since one month Taehyung started noticing Sohee's different behavior with him. She started distancing herself from him. She talks to him rudely, comes home late precisely after two hours of midnight, She forbidding his touches and all the things which they used to do.

Taehyung can't help but rewind her behaviours since one month. A painful and depressed tear escaped from his eyes.

"Where my love failed? Was my love not enough for you?!" He asked to don't know whom because there is no one who will answer his questions.

But then a sudden thought crossed his mind. "No tae. You can't sit here keeping hands on hand." He said and immediately rushed out before picking his house and bike keys.

He decided to follow her and to know where she was going.

𖧷

Jisoo collected all the dirty clothes from her bedroom and bend on machine's level to put the clothes on by one..

But when she was about to put a white shirt of her boyfriend, tears gathered in her eyes.

There was a lipstick stain on the shirt which was obviously not her's. She never used that bright shade of lipstick. This is not the first time she witnessed it tho.

"was my love not enough for you?" She spoke up.

Tears were felling from her eyes wetting the shirt. She remembered this morning too he went somewhere without telling her or at least waking her up. Just then her phone rang.

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and stood to pick the call.

"Hello."

"Hello Jisoo where are you?!!" Her friend rushed.

"At home. What happened?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"So who was that person with Kang?" She asked.

Jisoo felt her world shattering down. So he went to meet someone else leaving her here. On the day of their anniversary!

"C-can you tell me.. where you saw him.." Jisoo tried to not sob on call.