♪3♪

~Everything deserves a second chance.. Even Love~

***

"No!!! We won't!!!" Taehyung and Jisoo screamed in denial together. Freaking both Lisa and Jungkook..

Actually they really don't like the idea Jungkook passed. "But what's wrong? Guys it would be contracted anyway.. it's all up to you both."

"Still. A big no."

"But tae, you only said you want revenge. Then you have to marry each other!!" Jungkook said in a little pinch of frustration.

Few Minutes Ago ~

Jungkook booked a private cabinet in the bar cause they wanted to discuss something.

"I want revenge." Tae said as soon as they are inside that cabinet.

All paid their heed towards him. Jungkook and lisa seemed confused but Jisoo understood him.

"Wh-" Before the younger couple could question up, jisoo cut off them.

"Me too." She said and stared at Taehyung with an understanding look.

"Guys, guys, what kind of revenge? Please elaborate! Wait.. don't tell me you want to take revenge on each other." Lisa asked them too innocently that they all thought her a fool.

Taehyung and Jisoo gave a pitied look to Jungkook while he just wanted to duck his head into the sand like an ostrich.

"By revenge i mean. I don't want to leave her unrealised of what she had lost! In a desperate attempt to chase money she lost my love. I want to make her realise that love is greater than any amount of money in this world." Taehyung explained himself to them, determined with his decision.

Hearing his statement, Jisoo felt so small for being so mean, insolent and immature towards him. She should have known that we can never clap with one hand, that's how the situation was.

Both of their partners deceived them, for their own need– never thinking about them. And god knows since when this all was going on.

That's it, no more reason is needed for jisoo to stand against Kang. She also wants revenge and puts some sense in his head, to make him understand – what he lost.

"I also want to do the same. I don't want that freaking shit back – but revenge won't hurt my pride. He broke the years of trust i had on him. He broke all the promises of years within a second, i also want to break his bones like he broke my trust." Jisoo being overwhelmed in emotions was ready to go out and beat the shit out of Kang.

"No no!! Lisa please stop your friend." Jungkook in panic shouted and lisa nodded frantically ran towards jisoo who was busy unlocking the door.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes seeing the drama in front. His hate for rich and arrogant people has increased since he met jisoo and knew about Sohee's betrayal.

Lisa timidly dragged jisoo towards the guys, and bent a little – hands on knees – to grasp some air.

"Listen guys, revenge does not only mean violence." Jungkook being the lover of peace said with a flawless plan in his mind.