part one: the first day

It was early Thursday morning. You woke up feeling excited realizing today was the day you flew out to San Francisco to go to your first comic con. You took a shower and finished packing, then called your best friend ,Kira, to make sure she was awake.

"HEY HEY HEY WAKE UP!!!", you screamed into the phone

"what?!"

"DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY I FINALLY GET TO MEET JARED AND JENSEN!!"

"oh, yeah I didn't forget I-I was just getting up. Let me finish getting ready and I'll see you at the airport"

  You hung up and looked in the mirror checking your hair and fixing your shirt then said "San Fran here I come". You grabbed your car keys and headed out the door. Before you even made it out of the apartment your phone went off it read.

"Hey!! I convinced my mom to give me a ride to the airport. I'll see you in Cali ;) -Jordan"

Jordan was one of your newest and closest internet friends you had on vine and youd been waiting to see her in in person for so long. you replied with

"OMG CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!".

Now you had finally made it to your car. You opened the door then stopped and thought "wow im actually meeting them in person", then squealed a little and got in the car.

   You arrived at the airport to see Kira surrounded by bags waiting outside.

"Are you excited as I am!!!" you said as you jumped up and down.

"UMMM... WHY WOULDNT I BE!", Kira screamed as she went in for a hug.

   Kira guided the way in. The only thing you remember was going in and getting on the plane. It was because you were so distracted thinking  about how the next day you would wake up and get to go meet your idles. You got out your phone and played your classic rock playlist all the way to Cali.

    Kira shook you awake as the plane landed

"Y/N we're here", she whisper squealed.

 This was it. Everything was complete. You had your best friend by your side. you were going to meet your internet best friend. The best of all you were going to see jared padalecki and Jensen ackles.

   You hopped off the plane and took a deep breath. You grabbed your bags and ran to the taxi with Kira. we gave him the address of the hotel and told him to step on it. It felt so good to walk into the hotel.

   You sprinted to the check-in desk. You got the key then yelled to Kira

"LAST ONE THERE HAS TO UNPACK ALL THE BAGS!!!!"

 You surprisingly beat Kira considering you were really slow compared to her. You checked the clock one hour later noticing it was midnight. You decided to turn off your phone and go to sleep. You instantly imagined Jensen in bed with you stroking your hair singing you a lullaby to help you sleep. The next moment you were fast asleep.