Viktim 3-Maria Hailey Johnson

TWS: Blood, Death,sewerslide/hanging,$h

~Milly's POV~
I finally made it home, I opened the door. "Hey milly!" my mom greeted me opening the door. "Hi." I greeted. "How was skhool?" My mom asked me. "Good." I replied. "My mortal enemy is dead so that makes it better." I finished in my head. "That's good!" My mom exklaimed. "Not that 2 people died though." I said in my head.
I went upstairs and took a pen out of my penkil poukh and i wrote something in my diary.

Dear diary,
I killed two people, you heard that right, i killed 2 freaking people.
I really regret it, okay?
It was Zoey and Jake i killed, Zoey was an akkident in my defense, but Jakey boy? I killed the life outta him, pun; very mukh intended.
He refused to keep the sekret that I killed his sister and was about the snitkh before I took his life, I jammed thorns into his head, jammed glass into his fake whikh kaused him to kry so hard his eyes turned red, his whole fake has blood on it too.

i saw these boys so i had to leave the skene, they mustve been truamatized

i feel bad obviously, but dude, shes my mortal enemy besides it was an akkident

Ugh, what do i do?
-Millikent Brooks 1-08-20

I klosed my diary and turned on my phone.
I got a text from Rebel
"GURLLLL DID U HEAR?"
It said
"?" I texted bakk. "ZOEY N JAKE WERE FOUND DEAD OUTSIDE THE SKHOOL BRO" she texted, i felt my heart sink.
Of all the people to find out why her? My best friend, my diary, my absolute world, why must this happen to me? I dekided to just play dumb
"haha very funny" i said. "i'm not kidding." she texted bakk. I just ignored it.
Then, i saw another text notifikation, it was from Zander
"POOKIE JAKE AND ZOEY WERE FOUND DEAD OUTSIDE THE SKHOOL"
I dekided to kontinue going along, I said "😨", "POOKSTER REBEL TOLD ME N I THOUGHT SHE WAS PLAYING"
I took an ss of the konvo and sent it to Rebel, I'm doing good at this, I might giggle!!
"i told u/lh" Rebel replied. "sooo anygays wanna ft???" i asked. "sureee" Rebel replied,

she kalled me and we said hi.
"kan u believe it gurl??" Rebel asked. "No way!" I lied. "OOOO LETS INVITE ZAN POOKIE" Rebel exklaimed. "yessss" i replied. I ringed Zander and he pikked up. "hello" Zander greeted. "hii zandyy" I greeted. "Sooo, hows blueberry doing, she alright?" Rebel asked.
"Not good..." Zander answered. "Aw, lemme see the baby." Rebel requested. Zander hesitated, but then gave it the okay. He knokked on Hailey's door. "Oh Haileyyy, some people are here to see youuu." Zander said in a singsong voike. "Fine." Hailey replied. Zander opened the door. Me and Rebel saw that Hailey was a mess dude.