Moist Critikal|Fluff to Smut

Me and Charlie were sitting on his couch watching YouTube. We've been best friends for a while. And in all honesty, I've also been into him for a very long time as well. 

We were just clicking through different YouTube videos he was sometimes pull up one of my old ones from when I was a teenager was, just to embarrass me. I would just cover my eyes and wait for him to switch it to something else.

"Charlie actually stop, my old videos are so bad." I said while covering my eyes.

"Oh, come on it's funny. Let's just watch this on all the way through then I'll be done, promise." He spoke.

"Fine." I responded while rolling my eyes.

After we finished watching the video, he got up to go get a drink. I sat alone in his living room just looking around when i saw the gigantic dildo he had bought for a video a while back. I giggled to myself right when he walked back in.

"What you giggling about?" He asks while taking a sip of his water. 

"That" I said while pointing and giggling.

"Oooh, that thing huh. You want it?" He asked while chuckling.

"What? No, it's just funny that you still have it." I responded.

"Okay." He simply said and he sat back on the couch right next to me.

He grabbed a throw blanket and placed it across both our laps, gently brushing my thigh in the process. I didn't think anything of it, although it did fluster me a slight bit. 

I cuddled up next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I felt a warm fuzzy sensation spread across my body. I was happy and felt safe in his arms. I layed my head on his shoulder as we continued to watch YouTube. I begin to doze off when he gets up and excuses himself to the bathroom. I lay on the couch for a few minutes until he's been in the bathroom for a bit longer than anyone normally would be.

 I get up off the couch and walk to the bathroom and knock gently on the door. I stop, suddenly hear groans coming from behind the door. I immediately figured out why he went to the restroom. I leaned closer to the door and listened. HIs groans were heavenly. Without realizing I had reached a hand down my pants and had begun pleasuring myself to his groans and moans. I got so wrapped up in pleasuring myself that I didn't realize that he had opened the door and was startled to find me there. I quickly ripped my hand out of my pants and was frozen with fear and embarrassment. 

"Y/N...what...what were you doing?" He asks squinting his eyes at me.

"N-nothing. Nothing at all. Uhhh, I think it's time for me to go home now. Uh, see ya later?" I spew quickly out of my mouth before urning to leave. He grabs my hands and whips me back around and forces me to face him.

"No. What were you doing?" He asks sternly.

"Um, nothing, like i said." I responded with an uncomfortable laugh.

"I know what I saw, I want you to tell me." He says pinning my arms to the wall by my sides.

"I was...maybe... touching myself to your noises." I said while cringing at myself.

"That's what I thought." He said inching closer to my face.

My eyes widened a little bit realizing what he was about to do. Then he closed the gap between us with his lips. He placed a hand around my throat gently squeezing little by little while we kissed. His hips pressed to mine, holding me against the wall. My hands tangled in his long hair. He kisses his way from my lips to my jaw, then to my neck. My mouth falls open and I moan lightly as his kisses my neck.

"Such a pretty girl." he says between kisses. I melt with his touch and his words, and he knows it. He knows just how to get me going. How long has he had this power over me? He pulls away and drags me to his bedroom. He throws me down on the bed and climbs over me, pulling off his shirt then mine. Leaving kisses down my chest. He pulls my pants off alongside my panties. He looks at me and asks,

" Do you want this?" 

"Y-yes." I manage to say to him.

"Good" He responds, right before putting his hair up and taking his attention to where I craved him most. 

Licking and thrusting his tongue in and out of me along with two of his fingers, causes me to become uncontrollable. I let out loud moans and curses as he fingers me. He pulls out his fingers and uses his hands to spread my thighs further to gain even more access to me. After a few more minutes of this he pulls away and kisses me, making me taste myself on his lips and tongue. He pulls off his pants and boxers and liens himself up with me and slowly pushes into me. He groans as he pushes into me.

He grips my hips tightly and thrusts into me as hard as he can while still going at a relatively slow pace. He picks of his pace and thrusts quicker and quicker until I feel the familiar knot grow in my lower stomach. I am quickly pushed over the edge as he begins rubbing my clit roughly. After maybe a couple more seconds he pulls out and cums all over my stomach.

"T-hat was amazing." He says between breaths.

"Yeah, it was." I responded. 

He helps me put my clothes back on and then puts his own back on. He climbs in bed besides me and wraps the blanket around us and cuddles closing to me and kisses me on the forehead before we both quickly fall asleep.

THE END

A/N: i think this was cringe, but i hope you enjoyed anyways. <3