A New Beginning #1 English (Updated)

Note: Due to low support, the story will only be published on Inkspired and Royal Road, mainly the updated chapters on royalroad.

The sound of flames can be heard...
Screams of despair and pain... The big Paladin Lin Keeper's palace is burning...

Get out quickly! All this will become nothing in a short time [Elio shouted while pointing to the exit] damn, why did it have to be this magic? I hope the necklace works.

Elio tried to look for his son in all the rooms while the lava continued to burn the palace.

Outside the palace it could be seen that in a very short time nothing would exist. A large number of magicians used water and earth magic to prevent the lava from expanding further.

Everything will be fine, the necklace will already be delivered [screamed Rei, the most powerful magician of Alahead].

Please Rei... Help Elio [paladin Lin expressed through tears and kneeling on the ground].

It's very dangerous Lin... I'm very sorry, but we must wait.

Suddenly the lava began to turn blue and everyone was terrified by this catastrophe.

Oh my God... This gets worse [said Rei rising into the air with her magic and beginning to create a large green shield that covered the entire palace] make very deep holes around the shield! [He screamed as she watched the lava burning what was left of the palace.]

Rei's green eyes reflected amazement and concern at such a catastrophe and at the same time they are illuminated by the strong blue color of the lava... And from those bright green eyes, we passed with blue eyes on the left and red on the right, his hair was red and he wore pants of a dark purple tone, he wears black boots, black gloves, a blue shirt, a red vest and a blue trench coat, also in hisbelt there was a badge of recognition. He was walking in the rain with a large backpack on his back, he had a vacant look and he... only reflected sadness and the rain only intensified it.

Louis had just arrived in the eastern lands in a kingdom called Ystir, he wanted a place to stay, but they would not accept his money because he was from a kingdom that not many know.

What will I do now... I didn't expect this to happen, they didn't want to take the gold I have either, should I present myself to the king?, huh... it seems that the rain is already starting to dissipate... I better solve this alone [thought Louis while still walking in the wax].

As I continued walking, I looked out of the corner of my eye at a paper that offered something...

Fast and careful package delivery driver needed, location; center of the kingdom on north street... Hmmm I could do it and I would get the money I need to stay somewhere [he said as a person with an umbrella walked past him].

Hey boy, you should look for a place where the rain doesn't fall, you'll catch a cold [said the man who continued on his way].

After turning twelve I never caught a cold again...

As Louis headed to the center of the kingdom, he saw very incredible things, technology that he had not seen before in his kingdom, but what amazed him the most were the cars.

How incredible... They are like carriages, but without horses, this place is wonderful!, [he thought while smiling] I also see many people with their runic companions, I remember that those who have runic magic have a mark on a part of their body and thanks to that mark can summon their partner... [He thought] Well that was enough distraction I should continue.

Louis managed to get to the address it said on the sign, although he had to ask a lot because he didn't know anything about this place.

This must be it... I hope no one took the job [he said putting his backpack aside and concentrating he dried all his clothes using his magic].