Dreams

Takes place with in the hollow

Evangeline pov
The sound of chirping awakened me from the dream I was having which is drifting away but not far enough. "shit" I thought I tried not to think about him but it was hard. The dream contained things that she thought were out of reach (aka jacks). Little did she know the prince of hearts seen it all.

I stretched as i felt an slight ache from the pain. I slowly sat up and got out of bed and headed towards the door but before opening it I felt a cold rush through me, the scars on my wrist tingling. He was here. I quickly changed into a slightly more appropriate clothing as I washed my face and looked towards the mirror. The person looking back was a hopeless romantic wanting to find her true love. The only thing clouded those thoughts was Jack's which should be wrong.

Resting my head downwards as my hands grip the sides of the sink, tears threatened to spill down as i thought about what has happened so far within my life as the scar on my wrist was burning. Not wanting to turn around to face him I forced myself to pull it together but when I got a glimpse of him I wanted to run away and hide in a tower so nobody could ever find me. His eyes had a slight hint of concern as he tried to read me.

Not wanting to say anything I quickly headed towards the bedroom. I felt a tug on my hand I fell backwards into the fates chest who said nothing. My breath hitched. I was turned around to face him. His golden hair all ruffled making me want to run my hands through it. I hate how he always looks so good. He brings his hand up and cups the right side of my face as he stares directly into my eyes. Butterflies swarming in my stomach as I try not to show that his actions affect me. Without thinking I reach up and run my hand through his hair. His eyes widened with surprise and another emotion i couldn't read and I immediately remove my hand as I place them in my pockets not trusting myself to do anything else.

The air beginning to grow thicker by the second. The tension becoming unbearable. I need to leave before I do something I regret but my body was frozen, stuck to the ground not wanting to leave his presence. He has said nothing which is a shock because he always has some things to say. I wonder how he's feeling. I want to know if he feels what I feel. The twitch of his lips shows that I might have thought that out loud. Instead of dying from embarrassment I decided to walk as fast as I could as I headed to get something to eat.

After eating I headed back to my room to see that jacks was gone. What a relief that was what I thought until I closed the door and came face to face with him.

"Why hello little fox" he said with a small smirk. While wanting to wipe that smirk of his I also wanted to kiss those lips. As I brought myself back to reality the only answer I could think of was

"Jacks"

"So how did you sleep?" His smirk growing by the minute I just couldn't think of a reason why.

"As a matter of fact I slept like a baby" panic fled through me as flashbacks of the dream I had last night flooded through me.

"Oh yeah?" his voice echoed in my head, his hand started trailing slightly over my arm. I turned to look at his hand as I felt my heart race. As much as I wanted to lean into his touch I needed to back away, i wasn't her. I slowly walked backwards but he followed until my back hit the door. His arms touching the door crowding me in between. I could feel the thumping of my heart as blood rushed to my ears, blocking out the rest of the world.

I put my head down not wanting to look into those hypnotizing eyes. He removed one of his hands from the door and brought it towards my chin, tilting my chin until our eyes met. The swarm in my stomach growing every second, desire coursing through me. And then I....

Jacks pov

I sat in my chair and rested my eyes as a dream blurred my thoughts.

****

I was in a bedroom the walls were stained with pink and gold lined it. In the center of the room against the wall was a bed the big fluffy pillows propped up on the bedframe which was decorated with a rose gold fox which had a flower crown and the edges covered in a gold ribbon. standing by the window was my little fox. She looked so beautiful, her hair was held up by a silky white ribbon as her dressed trailed until just above her knees, the white slip hugging all her curves, she was hypnotising.

"Little fox?" i whispered unable to tear my eyes away. As she turned around, my gaze slid from her dress towards her face. Her pink lips looked so kissable the urge to go up to her and kiss her was hard to resist but i pushed that thought away as a pink flush spread across her face as I checked her out.

My legs obviously had a mind of their own as i walked slowly towards her. Every step was killing me until i stopped right infront of her, our faces only inches apart. I leaned foward and kissed her forehead, then her cheek and teased her bottom lip as I slid my hands around her waist.

"Is this ok?" I whispered. She nodded as I closed the distance my lips only an inch away. But suddenly I was hit with worry as I remembered about my fatal touch but it was to late to move away. Evangeline cupped my face and crashed out lips together. I felt like I was melting into a puddle her lips were so soft we were moving in sync. I pulled away panicking I scanned her face checking for any sign but she stood there perfectly fine.

And that's when I let go. The fear drifted as I kissed her harder and moved her towards the bed. "Are you sure about this?" I muttered against her lips as she sat down on the bed "yes" she said. I slowly pushed her down on the bed coming on top of her. Her hands working their way down my shirt as I tugged her dress wanting to remove it.

***
I awoke feeling hot as a grin slid onto my face. She wanted me. I decided to wait for her to come down but she didn't obviously because it was only 6am which was apparently way to early.

A few hours later I heard a voice in my head "shit" she was finally awake. I headed upstairs and saw that her door was open I pushed the door slightly to see where she was. The sight of her almost broke my heart tears threatened to spill from her eyes but none did. She glanced at me my expression must of been something bad because she tried to leave but I tugged her towards me as she fell into my chest, her breath hitched.

She slowly turned around as she faced me we stood there for a few minutes I got lost staring into her eyes when I was brought back by a hand running through my hair. My eyes widened in surprise as lust flooded through me. She retrieved her hand and I was left wanting more. The air began to thickened the urge to kiss her was unbearable. "I want to know if he feels what I feel." I felt my lip twitch as a flush of pink slowly descended across her face. As she quickly left the room. A smile appearing on my face.

I waited for her to come back as she closed the door she turned to face me.

"Why hello little fox" a smirk finding a way onto my face.

"Jacks" she said breathlessly.

"So how did you sleep?" My smirk growing.

"As a matter of fact I slept like a baby." She responded quickly

"Oh yeah?" I thought. I trailed my hand over her arm as I thought about the dream. I could hear her heart race.

She slowly walked backward towards the door as I followed her until her back hit the door. I trapped her between my arms as her heart began to speed up. She lowered her head as she stared at the floor. I removed one of my hands from the door and tilted her chin up to face me. And then she kissed me. It wasn't like the dream it was hungry and passionate like it ached us not to be able to kiss each other.

The end.

Idk how I did but let me know how you think I did I tried my best. -M
Also there might be some mistakes so please forgive me