Jeweled dagger

What if Evangeline pick up the dagger?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

Third Pov:

"You sound jealous"
"If you think I'm jealous because someone else got to stab you, then you're right."
"Prove it."
She heard the thump of his dagger as it fell to her feet. It was the jeweled one he carried everywhere. So many of the gems were missing, but the knife's hilt still glittered in the torchlight, pulsing blue and purple, the color of blood before it was spilled.
"What am I supposed to do with this?"
"You might wanna use it, Little fox." The corners of his mouth twitched as he slowly slid his pale hands through the bars of hate and broke the lock in half. It could have been a twig, a piece of paper, or her.

Evangeline quickly swiped the dagger off the ground but before she could stand properly Jacks swiftly pinned her against the stone wall. His lips curved into a devastating smile as the dagger weighed heavily in her palm.
"Go on Little fox hurt me." As he leaned in closer the heat of his breath softly brushing against her face.

Evangeline felt her cheeks flush, her heart beat pounding against her chest as she placed the dagger directly against Jacks throat. His smile grew even wider as he felt the cold metal pressed against his skin. His eyes twinkled with mischief but also a hint of desire which was replaced in an instance with curiosity.

His hand had a mind of its own as he started to slightly hover over Evangeline collarbone. She sucked in a breath as his hand neared her throat, gently caressing the area. The dagger in her hand nearly fell out of her palm as she felt his other hand come around her waist, holding her in place. She knew she couldn't do this but she couldn't deny how good it felt when he touched her. She put the dagger back towards his throat as she accidentally nicked him as the red liquid that shimmered with gold slowly dripping down his neck.

He smirked at this movement and leaned forward into her space near her neck, the dagger fell down to the floor forgotten. He planted a quick kiss as she sighed and tilted her head back giving him more access. He nibbled on her neck as his fangs started to grow. Evangeline snapped out of her trance and grabbed his head and rest her forehead against his. Her hands smooth the sides of his well defined cheekbones.

"You can't do this." whispered as she tried to control her breathing. But Jacks was still intoxicated with the blood lust he took her hands in his own and pinned them above her head. He moved one of his hands and tilted her head higher to meet his gaze he started slowly leaning in as if to kiss her on the lips. She needed to stop him as much as she wanted this she can't.

"You need me to open the arch." Jacks froze on the spot his eyes widening slightly. He let go of her hands and rested his head in the crook of her neck, while trying to catch his breath and remind himself what he was doing.

Evangeline could feel his warm breath on her neck it was kinda of ticklish. A shiver went down her spine as Jacks hand moved and was now snug against her waist as using her to ground himself.

A few minutes felt like hours as Jacks finally removed himself from her space his eyes glazing over as if nothing happened and back way and started walking.
"Wait what about your dagger?" Evangeline shouted as she picked up the dagger from the floor.
"Leave it." He said and continued down the path. His head swarming with the way she held the dagger against his throat he unconsciously reached there to find no blood spilling.

Evangeline quickly picked up the dagger thinking to herself why would he leave such a beautiful dagger and pocketed it in her boot as she trailed after jacks.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

Ok so I got this idea and I had to do it and honestly kinda surprised at myself that I had the motivation to do this but not my actual work anyway sorry if it's a bit short. -M