Sick

Ok for those who haven't read A curse for true love you might wanna go read it otherwise there might be some spoilers. Also sorry it's a bit short the next story I write will be a bit longer.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

During a curse for true love when archer was teaching Evangeline to fight after that she started to feel sick because of the rain.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

Quick recap for y'all:

"The rain pounded harder. Every single inch of her skin was soaked. But all she felt were his fingertips as they slowly traveled lower toward the band of her skirt.
"This is where you break free," he said softly.
"I don't want to," she said, but the words came out wrong, breathless. And despite all the cold and the damp, she could feel herself go hot from her cheeks all the way down to the bare skin beneath Archer's hands. "I mean, I just need to catch my breath."
He made a scolding sound with his tongue. "You don't get to catch your breath. If you stop fighting, you lose." He moved one icy hand up to her throat and she felt the sharp tip of a knife against her neck.
Evangeline went very still, or she tried to. It was surprisingly hard not to move with a blade to her throat and a hand intimately wrapped around her stomach. "Are you insane?"
"Undoubtedly." He slowly moved the dagger, drawing a careful line over her pulse. He didn't pierce her skin, but the effect was still dizzying.
"Never imagine you're safe," he scolded. His knife traced a line from the hollow of her throat to the center of her chest all the way down to the laces of her vest.
Her breathing hitched. The tip of the blade hovered just beneath the laces. All it would take was one little flick and they would be undone.
No.
She wasn't sure if he thought the word or if she did. It almost sounded like his voice in her head.
Then in one impossible move, Archer hauled her to her feet and released her just as quickly.
She staggered back on quivering legs."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

As she staggered back on quivering legs she started to burn up. Her focus slowly fading as black spots evaded her vision. She felt a gentle touch around her wrist.
"Evangeline are you alright?" The archer said softly as scanned her for any injuries. He noticed how a pink flush covered her face. He lifted his palm and placed it lightly on her forehead. She sighed as she felt the ice cold palm across her head and started to leaning into it.

Archer had realised what was wrong as soon as he did Evangeline started to collapse as her legs gave out beneath her. The archer was quick to hold her around her waist before she hit the ground. He picked her up and carried her in his arms. He froze for a second remembering the time he had last held her like this. He held her tight not wanting to let go fearing she may be ripped from his arms again. To be put in pain as he watched her die in his arms.

He took her back to her room and quietly tucked her in as he fetched a white cloth and put it under the running tap before placing it on her forehead. He sat down on the side of the bed watching her sleep peacefully. Her rose gold hair damp from the rain, the way she soundly breathed in and out. He reached out hesitantly before brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, then slowly stroking her jaw making sure she's real.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he reached for her hand and interlacing them with his. He lifted her wrist and turn her hang so the underside of her wrist was facing him, there lies one broken heart when they first made their deal. He traced the shape of the heart as he felt goosebumps appear on Evangeline. He smiled slightly at the reaction.

It was lighter out than before it would not be long until Evangeline would have to attend to her so called husband. He decided he should leave as he moved he hear a soft whisper from Evangeline.
"Jacks" she murmured.
His eyes widened as turned around to face her. Her eyes were fluttering open as she spotted him in the room. "Archer?" She said.

His expression turned neutral masking his surprise when she whispered his name in her sleep.
"How did I get back here?" She asked him. "How do you think you got here princess?" He asked bored. She rolled her eyes and sighed as she sat up way too quickly. The cloth falling from her forehead into her lap as the black dots started to creep their way back into her vision.
"Whoa now princess take it easy." He said slightly concerned before his cold mask was returned.

She laid back down before facing Archer. He was a bit blurry but she could still see his outline against the sunrise. "You should probably leave." She spoke and she turned away from the blinding light that's pouring into the room.

"I'll be back soon and we will resume our practice later." He said. She turned around to say something but once again, he was gone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

Definitely don't have my exams in 2 weeks so this might be the last part for a while considering that I haven't really put much effort into revising so I hope you like it, also might rewrite the first 2 stories I posted or modify them.
-M