08

destiny smiled to herself as she pulled the tray out of the oven. She'd been keeping herself busy by baking various treats all day, and now her kitchen was full of random sweets she probably wouldn't eat.

once she set the tray down on the counter, someone began to knock on the front door.

she sighed, taking off her oven mitts and placing them next to the tray. she fixed her ponytail as she rushed to the door, flattening out her clothes as well so she'd look nice and presentable.

she opened the door with a small smile. once she saw who stood on the other side of the door her smile dropped.

"desiree isn't here," she told him, starting to close the door. his hand flew out, stopping her from closing it.

"i'm not here for desiree, i'm here for you." matt told her, pushing the door open as she rolled her eyes. "that's too bad, i don't want to talk." destiny spat and he sighed.

"i don't want to argue destiny." he said gently, and she rolled her eyes again. "what are you here for? if you want my blessing, go for it. i don't care what you do anymore matt." she started to close the door again, and this time he didn't try to stop her.

she sighed as she leaned against her door, she sniffled and quickly fanned her face before returning to the kitchen to continue baking.

ambibambi

liked by desismith and 5,439 othersambibambi let's be real

ambibambi let's be real. one of my friends kissed me and idk what to do!!
view more comments

user WHAT????

user may i ask who 😏

user oh bitch they're buggin

user HELLO ARENT U WITH CHRIS
ambibambi VERY MUCH STILL AM

user uhhh! oh!

user maybe ask why they did it, and if they confess feelings go from there?
ambibambi smart but i wouldn't b able to handle that confession

user i say block em!
ambibambi LOLLL I HAVE TO B MATURE

desismith i say just answer your phone
ambibambi ew why do u follow me

user AMBER IS SO SHADY NOW LMFAOAO
ambibambi fame changed me 😢😢

dessysmith

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 223,859 others
dessysmith first date kinda nervous
view more comments

user SO PRETTY

user DATE WITH WHO???

user PLS SAY ITS MATT

user WE FINALLY GETTING MATT AND DESTINY CONTENT???

nicolassturniolo my favorite brunette
dessysmith false claim!!

user STOP DESTINY I LOVE YOU
dessysmith i love u!!

user destiny i just wanted to tell you that you're amazing! keep ur chin up, bae!
dessysmith so sweet thanks :)

user has anyone noticed that amber and destiny don't talk lol

user WAIT YEAH WHERES AMBER

user wheres matttt

user do u and desiree still like each other :(

destiny started to play chords on her guitar as he watched her carefully. she gave him a small smile as she began to sing "this is when the feeling sinks in, i don't wanna miss you like this." she sang, avoiding eye contact with him.

he smiled as he watched her, taking in the moment as if he knew that this wouldn't last, or that they wouldn't last.

"come back... be here," she continued with a distant look in her eye. he noticed it too, but he always noticed everything about her.

she suddenly stopped playing, instead smiling at him sheepishly. "i kept you way longer than i said i would. come on i'll walk you out." she told him and he nodded.

he stood from his place on her bed, following her out of her room and down the steps. once they reached the landing she led him to the front door, which she hastily opened for him.

"bye destiny, i'll see you later?" he asked and she nodded with a small smile, shyly pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"bye wes, i'll see you later," she confirmed and he smiled back at her, before waving and walking off to his car.

she closed and locked the front door, a small smile forming on her lips. "this feels right," she told herself.

did she believe it?

A/N:
this is so chaotic