Discovered

Peso

I blushed and smiled as I playfully teased my girlfriend's tail. Mmmm, please don't tease me, love. I smiled and kissed her cheek and whispered, "Okay, but I'm getting frisky, Kwazii." Kwazii blushed and said Okay we can have a quickie if you want. I smirked and kissed her deeply and started rubbing her Vulva. Kwazii blushed and moans Peso, please. I chuckled and whispered please what be specific, rubbing faster. Kwazii groans and said fuck me please Peso. I growled and said I'm going to thrust into Kwazii and started rutting. I smiled as she moaned and whimpered as I bred her good and rough. I smiled as I climaxed and blushed, seeing the captain stunned in the doorway. I blushed as Kwazii froze and said we can explain captain. I blushed as the captain shifted and said no need just clean up before you come upstairs to the HQ. I nodded and then said aye captain blushed as he left. I smiled and kissed Kwazii and said we need to get up and shower. Kwazii blushed and said OK but I thought I couldn't get my broken Flipper wet. I chuckled and said I'll put a water proof Plastic bag over it. I smiled as I wrapped his flipper and helped Kwazii into the shower. Kwazii blushed as I giggled playfully, grabbing her bare butt and whispered. You're a dirty little girl, and I'm gonna enjoy bathing you. Kwazii blushed and nodded, embarrassed. I smiled as I showered both of us drying off dressing in our uniforms. I smiled as I wrapped my flipper around her and said, "Come on, babe.