☆ Chapter 1- Freelancing

☆ Chapter 1 - Freelancing

It was a beautiful, breezy afternoon in Chicago, Illinois where our beloved super sleuth Nancy Drew relocated in a town called Harvest Meadows  to be closer to her friends Dana & Lauren.
Two twin sisters, best friends a woman could ask for.
Fall was in the air, it always delighted her to see the leafs changing per the season.
She was barely waking up around mid afternoon following staying up watching one of her favorite reality shows called Hunks & Bimbo's!
She gets comfy on her red love chair admiring her floral design on her walls.
It was her day off.
Cases had mellowed down as summer had finally ended, so she took up a few freelancing assignments.
It wasn't her finest hour.
Who would believe Nancy Drew as a freelancer right?
Enjoying her delicious pumpkin spiced latte and extra whipped cream she heads to her work station in her second bedroom.
The office was pale green.
She meant to have it repainted soon.
Add that to her many tasks left to do for the next few weeks.
Her hair was tossled and wildly free with her long locks of blonde hair matched with her baby blue eyes.

Browsing her emails, she sees one from her client requesting extra copies for the Vancuver Lodge Foundation, and transferring a new letterhead to update the old tired one.
Mark Costings was what you would call a perfectionist!
He also spoke in 3rd person, so she had to quickly adopt to his quirky ways.
Luckily, her demand from him wasn't due till friday no later than six' o clock pm.

She decides to do just a little leg work while figuring what to get for lunch.
Something intriguing occurs while updating the files requested..an odd emblem red as a fiery red stone like out of a Macy's jewelry department store.

#NancyDrew #FanFic #ScentOfDanger
#Mystery #Wattys2023

Fade Out --

Cast ☆

Hunter King as Nancy Drew

Happy Fall 🍂