☆ Chapter 2- Missing Twin Pt1of3

Nancy was barely leaving the gym from her morning work out, when she feels her pink iPhone XR vibrate.
She immediately exits out the door to answer her phone sits down on a bench.
"Hello?", she asks practically sighing while catching her breathe.
"Oh Nancy, it's me Lauren..I got home late and worried that Dana never came home!"
she hints in a panic.
Nancy-Lauren Tate are twin sisters.
She heads to her blue herbie looking car running while talking on her cell.
"Don't worry, let me call my dad he's visiting his girlfriend so he's in town..meet me at the rodeo lounge in say thirty minutes tops?" she asks fearing the worst.
She puts away her gym bag, sighs once again praying everything is ok with Dana!

She contacts her father, Carson Drew
who luckily answers right off the bat, right on cue dad she muses.
She relays the situation as they agree to meet with Lauren at the Rodeo Lounge to grab some lunch as they solve this puzzling mystery, but not on an empty stomach.

Rodeo Lounge has different variety of foods.. her favorite along with her dad, Dana, Lauren is the Sushi Bar.
Always fresh.
Dana arrives looking gorgeous as ever like something out of a Victoria Secret catalog only with classy white blouse with a blue ribbon on the top bottom corner, red heels..
Her dad striking as ever, opted for a blue suede shirt, khaki pants.
The weather was nice for fall weather.
So she herself changed to a pair of denim shorts with her hair down and her converse.
Lauren embraces both her dear friends..
Nancy-Drew state in unison..
"TELL us Everything!"

To Be Continued...

☆ Fade Out

Kelly Clarkson's
"Catch My Breathe" playing over the speaker of the restraunt.

Cast..

Hunter King as Nancy Drew
Adam Huss as Carson Drew
Emma Roberts as Dana/Lauren Tate

#NancyDrewFanFicSeries #ScentOfDanger
#Wattys2023 #Mystery