1- Lets Start the day

Harry's POV

I am out of the car with my twin brother. It really annoys me why can't he just take the bus or just drive himself to school. I can't stand him. Well, twins are treated as a matching set but now I don't feel we are a set. It annoys the crap out of me.

I walk to my separate way of the parking and decided to meet up with Niall's black wheels

"Oh, here we are again... " I said to Niall as he climbs out from his seat.

I see Louis, Zayn, and Liam walking towards our spot.

"I bet there will be someone making trouble today." said Niall

"Oh, no surprise there if this day will be tad boring." I said

"Shut up styles! You know that someone is you." Louis interfered

"Me what? You know my options are limited when things got boring." I snap back

"Can we just go inside already and terminate this conversation." said Liam

Together we walk into the hallways and girls staring and whispering our name like it's their business but I like the attention though.

Harold's POV

On my way to the hall I meet up with my best friend Selena who feels like a bottle of sunshine and a bundle of joy.

"Hi Harold" Selena greets to me

"Hello Lena, what's up? How's your summer?" I replied

"It was great! My family went to Copenhagen and it is fun."

"That's good, well mine is just the normal summer." Selena already knows what my normal summer is, the three months spending my summer in the house and just contemplating something worthwhile with my spare time.

"Harold, that is still a good summer right?"
"Right." I replied plainly

"Hey, did you know that we have a new student here in my first class and guess what? I'm her peer guide. I know what you think, that the new student will forget me after the tour or she will ignore me after getting to know a lot of people but I just want her to fit in and God knows how sketchy everybody is here and plus I can't say no because the guidance counselors' rely on me." Selena speaks as if all I have to do is agree

"So... this time it is a she. Thank Goodness we don't have to deal with another HE just like last year. If you're asking me to help you, fine I am with you." I replied

"Thank Goodness! For a second there I thought you would leave me hanging because of last year's peering disaster."

"Lena, I would rather forget what happened. Good thing that guy transferred to another school."

"How did you know?"

"Haven't you meet twitter? He keeps on tweeting about how happy he is out of these halls and I cannot blame him for it."

"Harold, What is your first class?" Selena changes the subject and I don't want to keep on going with the subject either

"History" I said

"Mine too. Oh look your brother." She said as she glances towards the direction where Harry is.

"I don't want to talk about it right now sel..."

"Fine. Sorry." I give her  a slight nod acknowledging her apology

This girl better be vibin' with us or else this whole arrangement will never work. The campus bell rings and every student in Èleonor High swarms like ants to their first class.

To be fair, I am one of those ants.

Selena and I walk together to our first class. I am so relieved to have the same first class schedule with her because my social anxiety is not helping me either way. I choose a seat behind her.

As I sit on the chair, Mrs. Evans enters the room and taps her humongous fan on the professor's table and by the loud thud of noise, she had our attention.

Harrys POV

"Oh Shit, I gotta go to class." I tell the lads and all of them is staring at me

"What? I am excited for the first day of class just like everybody else." No. I am not really.

"Run your arse out to your first class Styles. You may like your professor." Zayn said

"I bet I would." I walk to my first class and I open the door.

Mrs. Evans is in front of the class and I am late and apparently I don't give a fuck.

"Mr. Styles, you are late and I am in the mood for not giving  you detention." Mrs. Evans said "And... please take a seat." so I go to my sit located at the back.

"Good Morning Everyone class. I am your History teacher and for those who are new here, I am Mrs. Evans. Today,  we have a new student. Ms. Swift?" Mrs. Evans said in front of the class

Someone is entering from the door and she has golden curly hair and a horrible posture. "Okay, Miss Swift seat on the empty chair beside Miss Gomez." Mrs. Evans said to the bad posture girl.

She approaches the empty chair and seats next to Selena. I know Selena, She is the trying-to-be-all-sunshine-and-rainbow type of girl, who never felt pessimistic in life.

She is the best friend of my twin brother. She is just annoying as Harold but at least Selena is still trying to see the best in the worst of every person. It would not surprise me if this curly blonde with a horrendous posture will be a friend of Selena anytime now.

----------------