2- Nice to meet you

Taylor's POV

This is quite a shocker. I thought someone would call me names the moment I step foot in this class but I guess not.

I sit to my chair that Mrs. Evans assigned me to.

"Hello there Taylor, I'm Selena Gomez and I am so sorry I cannot introduce myself earlier but I know you. I am your peer guide." oh there it is, the one I should be with earlier.

I smile at her "Hi Selena. I'm sorry. The place is new to me and I got lost." I replied

"Hey! it's no biggie. I should be the one helping you and we could be great friends."

"I have my best friend here." She added while reaching out for the boy's table behind her and I look to here he is seating. He just gives me a quick nod while tapping his pencil.

"He's friendly... see? and I want you to join us for lunch." she blissfully invites to me

"Okay great. I would love too, thank you for the offer." I replied and bring my attention back to class

The time runs fast and the class ended.

"Okay class, Goodbye. Be ready for the next meeting. There will be a ton of work to do." Mrs. Evans said

"Hey, not a bad class after all. Right Taylor?." Selena said as I pick up my stuff from my table and placing them inside my backpack. "Yeah, Mrs. Evans is cool."

"I know right." We stand up from our seats.

"Lena, What is your second period?" The guy best friend asks Selena

"Calculus. You?"

"Chem." the guy give me his hand and said "Hi. Nice to meet you, I am Harold Styles and I am Selena's best friend but you already knew that." I shake his hand and I give him a grin "Yeah... I am Taylor. Nice to meet you too."

"What is your second period Taylor?" Selena asks
"Chemistry." I replied
"Well... You and Harold can go to class together."
"I would like too but is it okay with him though?"
"Of course it is silly! Don't be shy to ask for our company and besides I will keep on reminding you that I am your peer and I am in charge of your first weeks here in Éleonor until you can get the hang of it."

"Okay..." I give in.

Selena goes in a different direction to the hallway from Harold and me.

As I enter the Chemistry laboratory, I can see some apparatuses lay flat to each group table. There are 15 blue tables, three in each row.

"I guess this class is not chill for the first day after all." Harold said as we take a table.

"Find a partner. Pick your partner wisely for this will be your partner for the first school semester." Mr. Fercasio commands us

"Do you want someone to be partners with?" I ask Harold

"No.. I'm fine with you. Even though I haven't got to know you but that's fine." I wonder if he knows everyone in this class "Do you know these people? I mean in this class."

"Yes, some. Sort of. You see that platinum hair girl in front?" "That is Deena Ricci. I knew her from her family background. Her mother is a famous perfumer from France and that brunette girl beside her is Lili Berg. They are best friends and they stick together like adhesive tapes." The way Harold describes these girls are — extreme. Well, I think I have to know more about these people if I want to know what I am going for.

"Taylor. If you want to be fine on this campus, you need to keep your head down."

"What do you mean?" perplexity in my voice