(Y/N) and Po are the Chosen Warriors

Back at the Noodle Shop, Po was walking down holding noodle trays as he tries to squeeze threw the tables a citizen hit his stomach.

Citizen 1: Watch it Po!!

Po: Sorry!

Po sucks up his stomach a bit but his tail touch the noodles by accident as the little bunnies cry as Po said he's sorry to them.

Po: I'm so sorry about that!

A Gong went off as everyone looked at the wall as Po turned around and was shocked as ran up towards the poster.

Po: What? Master Oogway is choosing The Dragon Warrior and The Fire Warrior... today!!

Po get excited as he starts telling customers to leave as Mr.Ping looked at everyone and Po.

Po: Everyone! Everyone! Go! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Warriors and my brother are gonna get the Fire and Dragon Scrolls. We been waiting for 1000 years for this... just take the bowl! This is the greatest day in Kung Fu history. Just don't worry about and just go!

Po starts running out excited but was stopped by his father calling him.

Mr.Ping: Po! Where are you going?

Po sighed in defeated as he looked at his father.

Po: To the... Jade Palace...

Mr.Ping put the pot loaded of noodles on a cart and rushed towards his son with a smile.

Mr.Ping: But your forgetting your noodle cart! The whole valley is gonna be there and you'll sell noodles to all of them.

Po: Selling noddles?

Mr.Ping smiled and nods at his son while Po was trying to tell him the truth without breaking his father's heart.

Po: But Dad, you know I was kinda thinking maybe I...

Mr.Ping: Yeah?

Po: I was kinda thinking maybe I...

Mr.Ping: Uh-huh?!

Po: ...could also sell the bean buns... there about to go bad...

Mr.Ping smiled happily at Po while talking and walking away to grab the bean buns for Po.

Mr.Ping: That's my boy!! I told you that dream was a sign!!

Po: Yeah!! Glad I had it!!

Po slums in defeated as he takes his cart threw China and headed towards the J Palace where everyone is celebrating and having fun before the events begin and Po was shocked at the layer of stairs but he was determine to get up there to the top as he starts go up while taking his noodle cart but it kept going back and he pulls back up repeatedly as it was a couple of minutes as he takes a breather as he thinks he almost made it.

Po: Almost there... wh-

Po looked down as he only made it pass like 9 to 11 stairs as he thought he was almost there.

Po: No! No!! No!!

2 citizens walked passed Po as they saw him and talked to him.

Citizen 1: Sorry Po!

Citizen 2: We'll bring you back a souvenir.

The 2 citizens ran up the stairs while fireworks were going off while Po was thinking before he smiled.

Po: No... I'll bring me back a souvenir...

Po takes off the noodle hat and noodle apron and starts running up the stairs.