𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 !

Keefe ran down the stairs, trying not to notice Sophie's screaming from upstairs. He went to the kitchen and started to make something. He was about to call Sophie to ask what he should make, but he stopped himself. She won't answer. He thought. She might never answer again. He frowned and just grabbed some mallowmelt and walked up the stairs. 

"I didn't really feel like cooking," Keefe said, closing the door behind him when he reached the bedroom, "So I just brought up some mallowmelt." The kids smiled and ran up to Keefe to grab a slice. Once everyone grabbed a piece, Keefe put the remains of the mallowmelt on the other bedside table and started to pace. Mr. Forkle grabbed his shoulders to stop him. "You have to stop worrying," Mr. Forkle said, leading him to the chair in the corner, "we'll figure it out." Keefe sighed and looked down, "I should've seen this coming. She's been feeling odd for a while, and maybe if I thought of it sooner, I would have said something..." "Nope!" Elwin said, shaking his shoulders, "I am NOT having another patient today! This is Sophie Foster we're talking about, she'll be fine" 

Keefe looked up and tried to stand up again, but Mr. Forkle and Elwin blocked him. "If you're going to get up to pace, I'll pour a sedative down your throat. So don't you dare try." Elwin said, taking a sky-blue sedative out of his satchel. Keefe sighed again and looked at Amy. "Can you go back into her mind? And try to find out more we can do?" Amy looked at Sophie, then back at Keefe. "Okay Dad, I'll try." 

30 minutes passed until Amy came back out from Sophie's mind. "I couldn't find anything." Amy mumbled, "She just kept saying she wasn't good enough, and everything was 'collapsing on her'." Keefe was about to start pacing again, but Elwin patted his satchel, and Keefe reluctantly sat back down. "How old was she in the memory?" Mr. Forkle asked, looking at Amy desperately. "I think around 16," Amy answered, "she got that  second starish scar on her hand at 16 right?" Mr. Forkle didn't reply for a bit, then replied, "Yes, when we reset her inflicting, did she have her gloves on?" 

After around 15 minutes of trying to figure out where in time Amy went to see Sophie, they learned it was right after Keefe left to the Forbidden Cites. "She's been feeling like she shouldn't be here for 30 years?" Keefe whispered, staring at her.  "I guess so, but now what?" Amy replied. 

AN-It was short I'm sooooo sorry. Thanks for reading so far!!!- 452 words