17. Disclosure

"Can you not shout every time you come here?"- Megumi spat as he opened the door.

"I thought you were sleeping~"- Gojo pouted.

"Oh, hello, are you Y/n-san?"- Megumi asked as his eyes fell on me.

"Y-yes. Hello..."- I was too surprised to speak.

Megumi invited me into the house as Gojo invited himself. I heard clatters of plates. I moved my head in the direction of the sound. A long-haired girl came toward us with some tea.

"Good morning, Gojo-san. I didn't know you were coming. It's been a while."- She said as she reached the table.

"T-Tsu-mi-...ki?"- My words accidentally left my mouth. I covered my mouth in realization.

"How did you know my name?"- She asked as she gasped.

"O-oh, sorry, I was just mumbling! So your name is Tsumiki? What a coincidence!!"- I replied in a hurry, laughing nervously. 

"Oh, I see... I thought you heard it from Gojo-san..."- She spoke as she smiled.

"You guys enjoy the tea. I'll make breakfast for everyone."- She walked away.

Gojo has been observing me ever since Megumi showed up. My emotions were on a rollercoaster. 

After a while, we had our breakfast.

"Your cooking is really good! Maybe I should come for it more often!!"- Gojo said.

"Don't-"

"You're welcome anytime, Gojo-san!"- Tsumiki spoke up stopping Megumi. Megumi was growling quietly.

"We'll be going to the amusement park today! Everyone, get ready..."- Gojo declared.

"Huh, why?"- Megumi asked.

"Because why not?"- Gojo said.

"Now now, Megumi, don't complain. He's being nice to us."- Tsumiki spoke.

Megumi walked to his room turning around. Tsumiki looked at me.

"I'll go get ready. You wait here, okay?"

"Mmm, okay..."- I replied.

She went to her room.

"You never told me we were going to the amusement park today."- I said to Gojo.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you beforehand... Are you not happy?"- Gojo asked as he leaned on his hand.

Blushing a little I sat silent looking down. At this point, I was using both Japanese and English. So it wasn't that tough to talk.

It was past 10 as we reached the park. There weren't many people. We were early. Tsumiki took my hand as she walked around. 

"Hey, do you like the Ferris wheel?"- She asked.

"Yes, I do..."

"Then let's go!"- she said as she pulled me along.

"Oi, wait. Were going too! And here-" Gojo shouted holding some cotton candies.

"Oh, you bought cotton candies?"- Tsumiki asked.

"Yes! Let's ride and eat together!"

"What do you say Y/n? You wanna ride together with them?"- Tsumiki asked looking at me.

"I don't mind..."- I replied giving a smile.

"...and Megumi?"- She moved her head to Megumi.

"...anything is fine..."- He answered looking away.