Chapter 15: "The poetic solution (Part 3)"

When the game was on pause, Senpai took a short break which was a conversation with the Spirit.

- Spirit, we need to talk about this whole situation. (Senpai)

- Spirit? Are you here? (Senpai)

Senpai tried to find the Spirit and through the monitor screen he sees that his friend is looking at a board with photos and signs laid by it.

- Spirit! (Senpai)

- Eh? (Spirit)

- Sorry, I was just thinking about this topic. (Spirit)

- Okay, let's get to the point. (Senpai)

- Listen, maybe it will become obvious to you. (Spirit)

- Tell me, the main thing is at least to have any information about this world. (Senpai)

- Listen, apparently MC was once the main one of this world, and due to reasons unknown to me, he disappeared. (Spirit)

- And why did I get involved in this? (Senpai)

- Either because of your programming similarity, you are designed for a dating simulator. (Spirit)

- And you are suitable for this environment, unlike me. (Spirit)

- Why didn't you get there? (Senpai)

- There cannot be a living being in this world. (Spirit)

- And the main thing is that there is someone there in this game. (Spirit)

- Okay, now what should I do? (Senpai)

- Try to understand this world better and get to know all the girls of this club, and learn from them whatever information. (Spirit)

- Pfff, be glad that you are a real acquaintance professional, consider that you can rely on me! (Senpai)

- Wait! (Spirit)

- what? (Senpai)

- Before I remove the pause, stay away from that girl with a white bow, with green eyes. (Spirit)

- why? (Senpai)

- My radar noticed some kind of anomaly in it, and then it immediately subsided, I don't like it. (Spirit)

- Okay, Spirit, I can handle it. (Senpai)

- Are you ready? (Spirit)

- Yes! (Senpai)

- Well, then let's go! (Spirit)

When the Spirit pressed the cancel pause button, the same dialog returned.

At this time, the Spirit was trying to put together a puzzle and find the answer and try to open the folder with the encrypted code, and try to get Senpai out of the game. Suddenly he sees a piano standing next to the desks, the Spirit did not expect such a moment and decided to approach her after examining for any clues. And when he opened the sheets flew into it from different sides, in a hurry the Spirit managed to collect them and after looking at the name of the music and it was written You are Reality The Spirit decided to play this music.

At this time in the game

- Oh, Natsuki, don't get so hot next time you'll be lucky. (Sayori)

- Eh, I thought I was doing everything right. (Natsuki)

- It's okay, we always have mistakes. (Yuri)

- Okay, everything will be fine. (Senpai)

- Okay, let's all calm down and start writing a poem. (Monica)

And Senpai hears music behind the monitor screen, he looked around at the others and sees that Monica also hears this music and Senpai abruptly turned away and the words of the Spirit were true. And the music ended and everyone else continued to write their poem Senpai tried to give a sign to the Spirit that he would pause the game.

But suddenly the monitor starts to interfere, and as a result, the connection with the Spirit was interrupted, Senpai was alarmed that he was in real trouble.

When the Spirit came to the computer, he sees interference that he is trying to fix and find an opportunity to return everything to normal.