Chapter Sixteen: Bae So-young?

Bae So-young decides to adopt a new appearance

Bae So-young decides to adopt a new appearance. She transitioned from wearing purple and having long black hair to wearing black and red outfits and having a short bob hairstyle.

Bae Rona enters her room unexpectedly as she prepares to apply her black eyeliner. "Rona! You scared me! You almost got my makeup all messed up." So-young exclaimed. Rona gave So-young a startled glance before quietly observing her.

"You look different, So-young. What is going on?" Rona inquired while sporting a puzzled expression. So-young closes the lid after applying her eyeliner. "Well, I wanted a fresh appearance. That's all. Why do you ask? Want to try some of my makeup?"

"Sure. If you're doing a new look, then I might as well do a new look as well." Rona responded back with a smile on her face. "Okay. Come here so I can help you with the makeup." So-young demanded.

About ten to fifteen minutes later, Yoonhee walked into So-young's room and noticed that So-young was doing Rona's makeup. "What's all that stuff outside?" 

"I'm throwing it away. I don't need music anymore." Rona answered to Yoonhee truthfully. Oh Yoonhee didn't take that as an answer and walked a bit closer to Rona.

"Rona, what are you and So-young wearing when it's time for school? Why are you guys putting on makeup?" Yoonhee inquired.

"I told you that I quit school. For a while, I'll just do nothing else but have fun." Rona explained while So-young is finishing up with her lashes.

"Why are you doing this? Do you want to see me go crazy?!"

So-young quickly rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Nothing's gonna change. No matter what Rona will do, she won't go to school."

"And why not?" Yoonhee asked with a somewhat fuming tone in her voice. "You wanted to go to Cheong A Arts High."

"And how many times must I say I'm sick of it?? I don't want to sing. Just looking at sheet music makes me sick to my stomach. Now will you please leave me alone?" Rona argued back.

"I can't give up on you. Come with me." Rona was being dragged out of the chair by Yoonhee as she yelled and grabbed her arm. "Please let me go!" Rona exclaimed as she struggled to free herself from Yoonhee's clutches.

"Come with me unless you want to see me go crazy," Yoonhee demands as she drags Rona from So-young's room to the school.

So-young exits the room with her mother and sister after sighing in irritation as she collects her bag. 

💫💫💫💫

While her mother and Rona are heading to Cheon Seojin's office, So-young walks down to the hallway.

Under her school uniform, So-young wore a jacket with a black and red check pattern, black Mary Jane shoes, and tiny red eyeglasses. Every single student stopped and turned to stare at So-young as she was making her way down the hallway. She can hear what other individuals are saying about her.