Chapter 2: A Companionable Bear

Y/n having a wonderful conversation with Freddy about each other. But there's this spark that Glamrock Freddy is feeling, but doesn't know what it is.

With Y/n and Glamrock Freddy...

Freddy: Well superstar, how does it feel to work here at the Mega Pizzaplex? This is your first time, huh?

Y/n: Yes this is my first job here and I'm really happy to be here.

Freddy: That's wonderful to hear, superstar! I'm sure you're gonna love it here. But is it ok, if I ask you a question. I would like to get to know you better. And you can ask me any questions as well, so don't hesitate to ask. So why did you come to work here at the Mega Pizzaplex? What got you so interested?

Y/n: You see, I've been trying to get a job ever since I dropped out of college and helping my family, because we were running low on budget. So I decided to quickly apply for multiple jobs, until that day, I got the call from Fazbear Entertainment, and was hired.

Freddy: Hmm, I see. From what I'm hearing is that you picked this as a part-time job because you were trying to make enough money to help your family as much as you can. I'm impressed, superstar. From what I can see... *Leans closer* is that you have a good loving heart. And I'm very proud of you for the goal you're making, keep moving forward. I believe you have a bright future ahead of you, Superstar.

Y/n was touched by Freddy's words and was about to cry.

Freddy: Oh please don't cry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry.

Y/n: No it's ok. They're just tears of joy.

Freddy: Oh good. *Sigh* I was worried. Here let me help clean your face. *Cleans Y/n's face with a tissue* There you look better than before. *Chuckle and blushes* Um...Superstar? Would you like a hug? I recommend it should help you a little bit more. Plus I love hugging my superstar whenever they're feeling down or need a shoulder to cry on. I was programmed to help people feel cheerful. So what do you say hugs?

Y/n: Yes, a hug is fine.

Freddy: *Hugging Y/n* Mmm. Are you feeling better now, Superstar?

Y/n: Yeah, much better.

Freddy: This feels nice, doesn't it? But you do have a heart of gold and I know that you'll do great things in the future and I will always be grateful to you for what you've accomplished to reach that goal you're making right now. *Tucking Y/n's hair behind their ear*

Y/n blushes from the touch of Freddy's metallic hand.

Freddy: *Chuckled* Awww look at you, you're blushing, that's so cute. Well I know you have 5 mins until you have to meet Roxanne, but it's there anything you want to do for a bit? Like we could play the arcade game that I have right next to you, maybe listen to some music and dance, or we can talk a little more. Whatever you want to do, Superstar. What will it be?

Y/n: Well maybe you can tell me more about the rest of the crew?

Freddy: Oh, you want to learn more about the others? I don't mind telling you about them, let's see. There's Roxanne Wolf, or Roxy for short, Montgomery Gator, or Monty, Chica, Daycare attendant, and finally DJ music man.

Y/n: *Surprised* Oh wow! That's a lot.

Freddy: *Looks at Y/n's face* You seem surprised. *Chuckles* Let's start with Roxy, since you're going to meet her soon. Roxy is a good friend, but she's very sensitive but doesn't like to admit it and self-centered sometimes, and likes to be the best. She has our own raceway, where the kids can race, a salon, where you can get  a nice haircut, but it's still being constructed at the moment for some reason. Also, she plays the keytar. Next is Monty, he's our bassist, he's very good at playing it. He has a bad temper when he gets angry, Chica and I try to calm him down. He also has a golf course, he's programmed to play well in golf. Speaking of Chica, she's one of my closest friends to have around. She's our guitar player and loves pizza a lot. *Giggles* Next is the Daycare attendant. There's two of them, Sun and Moon, they babysit the little ones when the parents go and enjoy themselves. Lastly, there's DJ Music Man, he loves to play loud music and party. That's pretty much it about everyone. Do you have any questions, Superstar?

Y/n: Were there any other ones before?

Freddy: *Sigh* Well sadly yes, there were other animatronics before us. There was Glamrock Bonnie and Glamrock Foxy, before they were replaced. I do miss them, especially Bonnie. I still can't figure out what happened or why he disappeared.

Y/n: What happened to them?

Freddy: What happened to them? Hmm...Glamrock Foxy was replaced with Roxanne. They use his parts to make her, and when she was made, everyone stops going to kids cove. With Bonnie, however he was our original bass player, then from what I heard was that one night, he was called to meet with the security guard at Monty golf, and never came back. He just disappeared without a trace. Ever since then, I've stopped going to Bonnie's bowl, I promise myself to never and avoid going back. That was until Monty was the new replacement. But I learn to move on and keep doing what I do best, by being a good leader and a friend.

Y/n smiles, hugs Freddy and Freddy hugs back, and then hears the timer go off.

Freddy: Oh I see that your time is up. Let me walk you out. *Walks with Y/n to the door and opens it* It was nice spending time with you, Superstar. I hope we get to see each other more often. I would love to spend more time together with you, whenever you're free.

Y/n: Well thank you very much for having me and sure I would like to get to know you more.

Freddy: *In shocked* Really?!?! You would like that very much? *Blushes* I-I don't know what to say, Superstar. Well I see you later and thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful time here at the Mega Pizzaplex.

As the Y/n leaves the room and the door closes. Freddy goes to the make-up center and sits down in his chair and looks at himself in the mirror, processing everything that just happened between the two of them, then feels this electric spark in his chest and puts his hand on it.

Freddy pov: What is this feeling? Why am I feeling like this, when I just met them for the first time? It just feels like I've met them before, but where and when? So many things are going on in my head, but I can't stop thinking about them. Their hair, body, that smile and those beautiful eyes. I can't stop looking at them. Are they really that special? Well I guess there's only one way to find out. But for now, I have to get ready for our performance. I hope my superstar will have a good time with Roxanne.