Leap

Tom pov  from last night

"alright she'll be here soon" Mr. Leone says placing his phone back down on his desk. i wasn't the happiest about this marriage i mean sure she hot by the pictures I've seen of her. i held a cold stare the whole meeting the only good thing is that me and my gang get 50% of the incomes with this whole business thing.

after a few minutes her dad intercom goes off "Mr. Leone your daughter has arrived" the intercom person says we all stand and stand opposite of each other. Estella walks in with some baggy jeans, brown tube top and a chocolate Nesquik jacket. interesting taste in clothes i see...

"tulip come stand by us" Mrs. Leone says "meet the kaulitz's". i look Estella up and down she looked better in person "peach your getting married to tom" Mr. Leone says looking at me "excuse me?" Estella says "what do you mean im getting married" she say stepping back  "tulip this is a big deal if you two get married it would bring our mafia kingdoms together and we'll be the strongest mafia kingdom out there" her mom says.

"so your basically sending me off to someone just so you will have the most power?" Estella asks crossing her arms. "peach it not like that" her dad bumps in "it sure seems like that" Estella says rolling her eyes "Estella you do not roll your eyes when we have guest" Mrs. Leone says "well aren't they family now?" she ask "why would you infer family as guest?". "Estella Leone you do not act like this" her mother says in a demanding voice. "whatever" she says walking out the room "nice to meet you!" she yells to us.

i chuckle and shake my head. damn she really gave no fuck.

"im so sorry about her" Mrs. Leone says shaking her head "no need to apologize a lot of pressure for such a young girl" my mom says.

---------

Estella pov  the next day 

i woke up an hour ago but stayed in bed thinking about if i actually had a choice on marrying him which i probably didn't. i looked at the time 12:23  i groan but got out of bed to get ready for the day i put on some beaten up jeans and a baby tee. i put my hair into 2 braids. i decided not to do makeup so i just put some ChapStick on along with lip gloss. Dejah asked me if she could come over since Taj with his father and of course i said yes i mean come on she is my best friend. 

i walk out my room downstairs and see my parents along with tom "did you guys break in or something" i ask "actually yeah we did" my dad says jokingly. i walk into my living room "Tulip we are here to talk about the marriage sit" my mom says in a demanding tone "shit" i whisper to myself and sit on the arm rest on my couch which was almost right next tom. Tom looked as cold as ice lowkey kind of scary but his vibe wasn't scary i didn't feel scared around him it was just his looks..

"no offense to anyone but why do i have to do this?" i ask crossing my arms "because it will look like they're setting something up if they just unite" Tom says "how would anyone know" i ask tom looking at him making direct eye contact. "well they'll notice one of the kingdoms gone and one just all of sudden becoming the most powerful" Tom shrugs "make sense" i say looking at my parents. i hear tom give a slight chuckle. i glare at him which he looks at me and winks. really winking at me in this situation?! wild...

"i guess ill do it.." i say rubbing my left hand with my right hand thumb avoiding eye contact "good is there anything else you want to add" my mom says. i look up at her knowing what she was talking about "and sorry for overreacting last night" i say holding back the temptation of rolling my eyes. i wasn't actually sorry my parents always neglected me ever since they joined the mafia. never payed attention to me i was basically raised by the maids we had. "but i get to pick the house and i dont have to do anything. and when i say anything i say anyting no mafia shit" i insisted. "dont worry you wont be doing nothing just being a house wife might as well get you a maid outfit" Tom says looking at me.