nineteen

Mason Abrams

I didn't really give a fuck about these weekends with Kieran. I made Peyton watch him for the most part, I was glad when Sunday would roll around. I walked up to Nivea front door knocking, feeling my blood start to boil when Von opened the door.

"Wassup lil man." He said greeting Kieran. Kieran quickly broke free of my hand and ran in the house. Before I could open my mouth to speak Von snatched the bookbag out my hand and slammed the door in my face. I hated this nigga.

I went and climbed in the passenger seat of Peyton car. I had to do something about him, he was in the way of my plan. I was silent for the whole ride to my place, silent the whole elevator ride up to my spot, not speaking until we were locked in the apartment. I grabbed Peyton by her neck aggressively, slamming her into the nearest wall.

"You been supposed to have got me them unsupervised visits Peyton! Fuck is the holdup?!" I yelled at her, but she was too busy coughing and holding her neck. I snatched her by her hair "Answer me!"

"I'm trying Mason! It's not that easy!" she said trying to shield herself. "You got bout a month to figure some shit out. What the fuck I'm fucking you for if you can't do what I tell you to do?!"

"Mason I'm already falsifying records for you to keep seeing him-" she started getting interrupted by me punching her in the face. She laid on the ground holding her eye.

"You got me fucked up Peyton. Who the fuck you think you talking to?" I bent down to her level grabbing her by the throat again. She gasped for air, trying to loosen my grip.

"M-M-Mason! S-stop! P-please!" she begged but I simply tightened my grip, staring into her eyes. I let go once I felt like she was on the verge of passing out and she began gasping and coughing once again.

"Maybe I just need to get rid of your ass and find another bitch to help me." I said about to walk away, "No Mason! I can help, I'm sorry! Just-give me another chance." Peyton pleaded.

"You sorry?" I asked turning to look at her and she nodded, shakily wiping the tears from her eyes. "Come prove it, take your clothes off." I instructed.

She pulled herself up using the wall and started to shakily strip down. Her body was covered in new and old bruises that I'd put there. I unzipped my pants and nodded for her to come here. She walked over and got down on her knees.

Maybe this would inspire her to do her fucking job.