Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The content of this story may include themes, situations, or language that some readers may find objectionable or sensitive. Reader discretion is advised. The author does not condone or endorse any actions, beliefs, or opinions presented in this work.

All rights to the characters, plot, and content in this story are reserved by the author. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution, whether in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited without the author's consent.

Thank you in advance for reading and enjoying this work of fiction.

A/N:
Dear Readers,

I, the author of this story, provided DISCLAIMER and this NOTE as it is needed to ensure that the target audience is mature enough to engage with the content.

Also, please be aware that I, the author is a novice, and the following content is unedited. While I've done my best to ensure its quality, you may encounter occasional typos, misspellings, and other errors. I appreciate your understanding and hope that these imperfections won't hinder your enjoyment of the story.

Proceed if these themes and problems resonate with you. I will consider feedbacks from diverse perspectives to gain insights and approach writing and the story itself with sensitivity.

Best regards,
SHELIBRO

All Rights Reserved