Enigma Series 2: East Genovese

East Genovese, a courageous and dedicated soldier, is known as the embodiment of bravery. However, he has never shown any interest in romantic entanglements, except for the occasional mischief with his comrades. He's simply too passionate about his military career to divert his attention to matters of the heart.

He thrives in the chaos of the battlefield, where danger is his constant companion, and he has no time for distractions. Women, in particular, have never succeeded in capturing his interest—unless, of course, they were terrorists, in which case they were greeted with the full force of his deadly resolve.

But fate has a peculiar way of intervening in a soldier's life. One day, without any effort on her part, a certain woman unexpectedly grabs East's attention. She effortlessly captures his gaze, his thoughts, and even his sanity, without having to lift a finger.

This unprecedented event in his life leaves East intrigued and bewildered. It's a feeling he can't afford to ignore, a sensation that transcends his dedication to the military. The question that lingers is whether he can balance his newfound feelings for this captivating woman with the unwavering love he holds for his profession.