FOREWORD

Open your eyes, human! Look around you! Don't lose a moment of magic befalling around you. Come in pursuit of the unknown, of that you long finding for the adventure will be worth it. Come into this world filled with mysteries, adventures, and plenty of love: the true strength, that one strength capable of overcoming any fears, of transcending all the worlds as well as barriers.

This book was written with such magic, with strength, with the wish of not giving up on dreams, not only to make them come true but also to share them, to drive others to do the same. Randold was inspired by places, people, and things around him which fulfilled his inside as he created this fantastic world and gave life to characters who will certainly catch you and stir you. Let them show you with acts of bravery, loyalty, and sacrifice that family ties aren't so much about blood, and that in fact, they can be stronger than blood, having the power to defy any barriers of distance, species, nations, time, or worlds. You can't miss the reflections in each of the pages below as well as the feelings that will inescapably arouse in you after getting to know the characters and delve into their stories. Let the journey commence!

Roselyn Vásquez