CHAPTER 34

DaHyun then fidgeted around nervously until the rest of the show was done recording.

When it was done, she rushed towards DongSuk.

She wanted to have a chat with him.

However, Dong Suk didn't give her the chance to do so. His manager and assistant formed a wall around him and blocked everyone when the show was over.

They then escorted him out of the studio. She couldn't find the chance to approach him.

She just stood there as she felt like everyone around her was laughing at her.

It was the first time she... felt so humiliated!

...

"Young Master Lee, have you asked for your sister's permission before disclosing her information? I hope you didn't anger her so much that she won't want to speak to you ever again."

His assistant knew that he had a cousin that was recently found.

He loved her so much and cared more about her than his biological sister.

He would take every opportunity at work to boast about her grades in her exams, how pretty she was, and how gentle she was... it was as though she was the perfect girl.

It roused their curiosity. However, they hadn't seen a picture of her before.

Every time they asked for a picture, he would say that Jennie didn't like to take photos.

If his sister was indeed a pretty and gentle girl that would listen to her brother obediently, how come he couldn't even get a photo of her?

This just meant that Dong Suk was biased towards his sister!

Of course, his sister would be perfect to him!

Dong Suk only realized what he had done after his assistant reminded him. He then tried to find some reasons to justify himself. "It's DaHyun's fault. If I hadn't announced who my real sister was, the netizens would spread the rumor that DaHyun is my sister."

Was she even worthy to be Dong Suk's sister?

They hadn't repaid the Kim Family for what they did, how could he allow the "real daughter" of the Kim Family to ride on his popularity like that?

"I only said who my sister was, it shouldn't be a big deal, right? Besides, JenJen is awesome, how could I not boast about her if I'm her brother?"

The manager and assistant didn't want to argue with him. They opened the doors of the huge van and asked him to get in.

The moment Dong Suk stepped into the vehicle, he received a call before he could sit down.

He looked at the caller.

It was Master Manoban.

Heh, Master Manoban had the time to call him?

Did hell freeze over?

With his curiosity aroused, he placed the phone on his ear and answered the call nonchalantly, "Hello, Master Manoban. Are you asking me out for a meal? I have a photoshoot in the afternoon and will only be free at night."

"Did you just say that JenJen is your sister on the show?" Lisa asked with his low voice. Even though he wasn't scolding him, Dong Suk could tell that he was really angry from his tone.

Dong Suk was confused. "Yes, I did. What's the matter?"

"Have you lost your mind?"

Damn!