Chapter: 5 M&g/ concert

Selena pov*
When we got there we both got in line for the meet and greet when we got closer I saw Leo I said to myself omg he looks so cute! When it was our turn I rush towards Leo he put his arms out open wide I ran past Katie I jumped in Leo's arms when Leo put me down I hung Charlie me and Leo's eyes were locked on each other Leo couldn't take his eyes off of me I was going to say something to Leo but Katie interrupted by kissing Leo on the cheek she told me let's get a photo I said ok I got close to the boys Leo grabbed my waist pulled me closer I was blushing crazy I can tell Katie was getting jealous because I was close to Leo when we where done Leo whispered something in my ear he said you look sexy in that outfit I blushed when he told me that when the meet and greet was over we ahead for the concert I saw Leo got on stage he was eyeing me I couldn't helped it smiling at him they boys started to sing and rap I reached my hand out Leo grabbed it he kissed it I was like omg he kissed my hand I was just living my dream this was the best early birthday gift when it was over I was getting out of it Katie pulled me over I said what? She said you keep your dirty fingers off of Leo I said why she said he's mine not yours he will never like you Oh because you are not hot like me so because I bought the tickets to see Leo it wasn't for you but because I did it so I won't be mean to you so you get out I felt my tears was filling up in my eyes I couldn't hold back I just letting out I ran off.