Chapter: 11 Best birthday gift

*smut*
Selena pov*
When I woke up by the stupid sunlight coming from the window I slowly moving but I felt a strong pair of arms were around me I looked over my shoulder and saw a sleepy Leo was sounding asleep I felt warm in Leo's grip but I had to get up for the day because it is my birthday I slowly getting out of Leo's grip and heading to the bathroom and i got undressed and got in the warm water when my mind when some where else I felt big hands wrapped around my small waist I turned around saw Leo he said why did you left me in the bed alone I said I had to take a shower he said alone? I said yes he said I don't think so you will have showers with me only I said but you were still sleeping Leo said no buts! He rise his voice at me I was shocked he never shout at me like that I was going to say something but Leo turn me over and push me on the cold tile wall and shaved his cock into my butt hole I let out a moan Leo started to move around in my butt I moaned again Leo spanked  my butt cheeks I felt a sting and I saw my butt was bright red but I didn't care Leo kept going pounding into me my face pressed against the shower wall it was pretty cold but I felt Leo's hands wrapped around my small waist and felt Leo's hand grabbed my hip and his other hand on my neck feeling his cock pounding really hard into my ass I was screaming in pleasure I never felt like this before someone who loves me or having sex with me Leo said this was my punishment because I talked back and left without telling him I'm not gahanna lie it feels so good and enjoy it Leo still thrusting me even harder and faster I was feeling I was reaching my climax and I told Leo to stop but he wouldn't listen he said no you will never tell me to stop do you understand little slut I said yes I understood baby Leo pushed his cock deeper inside my ass I gasped the feeling of it I felt Leo's hot breath next to my neck to my ear I heard him whisperd something in my ear he said call me sir not baby in a sexy voice I said ok with a moan Leo quickly took his cock out of my ass I gasped from that Leo turn me over to face him he said do understand not do that next time I said no Leo gave me a look that I will regret it I was going to say something but Leo picked me up I wrapped my legs around on Leo's hips and I throw my arms around Leo's neck I felt Leo's body touching mine Leo shaved me to the shower wall I love the violent Leo was doing to me Leo hold me with one hand and the other one shaved is cock in my pussy I gasped really loud Leo told me to be quiet I said sorry daddy Leo said call me sir he was starting to thrust me really hard I was going to moan but Leo kissed me before I will do it Leo was pounding into me really rough I was starting to love it and my pussy was starting to get red  and swollen but I don't care I was loving every single thrust Leo was doing I was breathing really heavily and same thing with Leo when my legs were getting weak i fall right on Leo's lap and his cock want deeper inside of me I screamed the top of my lungs when his cock want in deep inside of me Leo said do like that I said yes well breathing heavily me and Leo just sitting on the bathtub floor just catching our breath and just staring at each other I was so lucky I met Leo and this was the best birthday gift.