A red cat and a blue cat

Summary: Last episode we had seen Reki disappointed over the fact that Langa had been late to their date AND on top of that was dropped off by, you guessed it the one and onlyyy Adam (Ainosuke Shindo)!!! Yay... how lovely isn't it? Not really but it was fine, right? Not too long later Langa was un-respondent to Reki when he called out on the way to S. Will Langa be okay? Are they going to see each other ever again? Well then! You should read on and see for yourself! (Still written in Reki's point of view)

"LANGAAA??? WHERE ARE YOU???" He's gotta be around here somewhere, right? I pick up my skateboard and dash behind the corner that seemed Langa disappeared behind. And who've thought about who would have appear there? It was Langa he had found a cat. How cute, with a stroke of blue fur just like Langa's hair, only his hair is all blue. "Langa! Haha, there you are." I had happily exclaimed. "I found two cats.." Langa says to me soI look around. "Pft, what cat? there's only one." "..The other one left but he appeared to have a red strike of hair." oh Langa..you're so you. I smile and say "I wonder if there'll be a purple haired cat near.." " Reki, don't be ridiculous!" "You're the one who said that there was also a red haired cat" I pout at him "Oh Reki, you're so cute when you pout." "HUH" I blush as he laughs at me "Where'd that come from!?" Langa shrugs at me, still laughing "You're such a dork." I say to him. "Reki.." he says to me in a sad but sweet voice. Uh oh. I don't like where this is going. "Let's take a break.." I bite my lip trying not to cry. "O-okay.." my voice starts to shiver. "If you don't want to that's fine, but we have a lot of stuff we need to do and I think it's just better if we stay friends." He continues but his voice just gets clouded over by my thoughts. "Adam had.." that's it, that's all I had to hear. Tears stream down my face "FINE go then, sleep with him for all I care. Seems like you're just so in love with him. ADAM this ADAM that. What about me? Huh? Sorry Langa, but I don't think we can even be friends anymore.." I leave him bumping his shoulder. "Good bye.. Hasegawa."

Note from writer:
And so the story strays further and further from its inspo:)