Why

Summary: Last episode Reki had a jealous episode, idk what else to say abt that. (This chapter might be a little longer than usual because this is just Reki's point of view after time has gone by; the next chapter is going to be focused on Langa's point of view.) Also there is implied ed and other forms of sh.

————————
"Let's skate infinitely together" echoes in my mind as I'm waking up and sigh.. It's been two days since I've last seen or heard from him. There's no way I could skate against Adam to get him back, right? I mean he already hates me I bet. And he's so much happier with Adam than with me so why even bother? When would I ever see him again? Reki, stop being delusional, he's NEVER coming back.. especially not for you.. My inner mind is right..I walk out of my room. "Look who finally decided to show up." my sister, Koyomi teases me. "Hey sis, what's up?" I ask "Um, I should be the one asking you that, but nothing much really, also mom wants you to eat something, but first you gotta help out me with the trash first." Koyomi proceeds to hand me a hair tie so I tie up my hair into a sloppy bun. "Do I really need to wear my hair up?" I sigh looking the opposite way. "WELL you ARE a guy so you sweat a lot more than me a woman so, yea take that." her reasoning makes no sense so why bother. "Alright, what else do I need to help with other then taking out the trash?" I put up my hair. "Kids! Dinner!" our mom yells "Coming!" Kokomi yells back to her then whispers "This isn't over, just because you and Langa aren't 'the bestest of buddies' anymore doesn't mean you can't hang out or talk anymore. It's not like you two were ever together together, you know? Hellooo, earth to Reki!" she waves in my face but I take a pause. "Oh uh yea, we weren't together, totally." I say in a persuasive voice, sighing. "Why am I getting the feeling you're lying to me..?" "What makes you say that?" "Well, you're my brother, why wouldn't I?" great.. she knows now. "Fine.. but how do you know is the question?" "Just wondering because you two were pretty close and when..." "Can't you just stop already!?" I snap at her. Just leave it alone already, alright?".."Sorry." I apologize retreating to my room as I slip the hair tie onto my wrist."Where's Reki?"I hear my mom ask. "Probably pouting in his room" Koyomi says to mom. "Well at least bring him some food." "mkay mom, I will." A knocking at my door awaits me. "Reki, you need to eat, just because you had a dumb break-up doesn't mean you get to starve yourself." I hear my sister set out a plate with dinner on it. As she leaves I pick up the full plate, moving toward the other plates to set it down while only using the silverware. Nothing here to cut except my own bare skin.

———
Notes: (none)