chapter 15

Mew's pov

What the fuck phi ! I thought we just have phi and nong relationship. I never thought you would have these feelings towards me. If I knew it before, I would never even spare a look at you. I don't want a fucking relationship with you. I can't phi ! Please leave me alone.

Am I hearing the truth or It's just in my brain. I think my brain is not functioning well. I can see that Gulf was suffering to say those words. I can clearly see that Gulf was lying. Gulf eyes showed love towards me. But his actions where opposite.

I don't know how but tears are forming in my eyes. I can't see Gulf clearly , because of that Tears in my eyes.

He was leaving the place ,he was leaving me alone. So, I grabbed his wrist but he pulled his wrist and ran away without glancing a look at me or at our friends.

I stood there. I wanted to run behind Gulf. I wanted to stop Gulf. I want to hold him, hug him, so he can understand my love. But my body lost all the strength. My heart was broken, it was shattered.

Not because of gulf rejection. But because , I knew Gulf was in pain but I can't be there for the actor. Can't hold him. I can't hug him and I can't console him.

Prem ran to me and shook my shoulder because they all were calling my name but I was not responding. So he patted my shoulder.

I fell on the Floor by the sudden touch. I came to this world by the touch and I started crying .I was sobbing. Prem hugged me. I started mumbling

Gulf was in pain. He loves me, right ! Mild. I can see through him. He is easy to read but --but he was in pain. Why ? Why ? He ... He left me.

I wiped my tears. It's not time to sit and cry. I want to check on Gulf. I grabbed my car keys and ran towards the exit but Mild stopped me.

What the heck. Mild ! I need to check on Gulf. Can't you see he was in pain. I ... I need to go .. Please!!

No Mew. Gulf would not want to see You right now.

But Mild. I need to see him. He is not in good condition. I'm stupid ! This is all because of me. Please, Mild I'll go.

No Mew! But I will go and check on him.

I was frustrated. Why can't Mild agree to my pleading. But I can't just loose my hope. I need to ask again. If I won't see Gulf then I would go mad because of guilt. Because I can clearly see that he was suffering because of me.

I was stupid enough to express my feelings. When, He clearly said what had happened to him in the past.

I just thought. Now, Gulf had changed and he can understand what he wants. But he is still in fear.

Fear of being abandon. Fear of left alone. Fear of society.

But can't he see that I would anything to be with him. To make him happy. To make him feel loved.

I think, I had not tried hard to gain his trust. But now I need look after him.

I know, now he would be crying hard in his room. I Can't leave him alone or I can't leave him to Mild.

I want to look after him. It was all happened because of me and I need to take the responsibility.

I will try again and again until Mild agree to me.

Please Mild! Atleast tag me along. I will not show my face to him. Please!

Mild sighed before speaking that means he is going to oblige with me.