The Ymerae Empire Faction Information:

Hello there, everyone. This shall be a continuation from the previous chapter and if you haven't noticed, you likewise know why by the image itself.

Anyway, guys. If you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

By the way, I wanted to say something in my rant since if my author's note are an indication, it's that if I rant too long, I should be able to be more in depth to the story itself since I do wanted to say something to you guys.

I could try something from the Conversation section but it seemed that it can't hold a lot of words, for some reason.

Disclaimer: I do not own any images I got from Pinterest. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

The Ymerae Servants:

Not exactly a military unit in the Ymerae military but are all had their uses, the Servants are as their name implies as butlers, workers and assistants that served Lord Entropy and the many higher-ranker members with such diligence and competence...

Not exactly a military unit in the Ymerae military but are all had their uses, the Servants are as their name implies as butlers, workers and assistants that served Lord Entropy and the many higher-ranker members with such diligence and competence at their back and call.

Thought they do come across as non-combatants at best, the Servants are not to be underestimated as they can be surprisingly dangerous as they are effective bodyguards who wield their respective weapons and fight rather efficiently as they don't give their enemies any quarter.

But despite their combat prowess, they are still not a unit in the military as they rely more on surprise attacks rather than full on assault, relying only on fighting when their enemies are the least expected to get the drop of them with ease.

The Ymerae Sentinels:

The main soldiers of the Ymerae military, the Sentinels are the back-and-bone units of the Ymerae Empire who may not be special in their regard but makes up for their large numbers and immense versatility with their skill who are all trained and h...

The main soldiers of the Ymerae military, the Sentinels are the back-and-bone units of the Ymerae Empire who may not be special in their regard but makes up for their large numbers and immense versatility with their skill who are all trained and heavily armed and armoured units of the Ymerae Empire.

Likewise, they are still units who wield advance weaponry and are all leagues above even other soldiers from a medieval kingdom with ease and are all fearless and discipline units who are experts of their craft in absolute gusto.