One

"Hey baby" Zander said, coming up behind his fiancé and wrapping his arms around him.

"Hey love" Sage leaned into Zander's touch, sighing softly.

"You okay baby?" Zander said, noticing Sages sigh.

"Yeah, just tired." Sage mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Why don't we go lay down and cuddle?" Zander softly played with his fiancé's hair.

"Okay." Sage replied, leaning into Zander's touch a bit more.

Suddenly, Sage was swept off his feet, now being carried bridal style in his fiancés arms, Zander taking them to their shared bedroom.

Zander gently swung the door open , shutting it behind them and placing Sage on the bed.

Sage crawled under the blankets, waiting for his fiancé to do the same. Zander kicked his shoes off, crawling into bed behind Sage and wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you Zander" Sage mumbled, slightly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too Sagelyn." Zander kissed Sages head gently, smiling and watching as he drifted off to sleep.

Soon, the two where both sleeping, yet still connected in the sweet position they were in before.

Zander snored, Sage quietly laid there, then both peacefully sleeping.. if you wanna count snoring peaceful..

-

An hour later, Sage woke up, his fiancé gone.
He figured Zander went to work, but there was a strange feeling.

Sage sat down on the edge of the bed, shaking his head gently.

"Why do I have this weird feeling?" He mumbled to himself, fiddling with his fingers as he looked around. He felt weird, almost like sick, he felt like there was someone who was trying to cut through his gut with a dull knife.

Sage scanned his room, nothing looking off.
Posters of him and his fiancés favorite music artists or bands, pictures of the two on the wall, some photos from years ago, others newer.

Sage looked out the window: sunset.

Had he really been sleeping for that long? Had he really missed seeing Zander before he possibly left for work?

Sage sighed, the air leaving his lips.

Something truly felt off.

-
Hi :3 so I'm in the making of this book, obviously. I'm a new writer so PLEASE work with me... 😭🙏
Since I'm in school, updates will probably be slow? I'm not sure, sometimes I'll get bored on the bus or something and just like write so

Anyway, 402 words, I mights go back and add onto this..