Two

Something truly felt off.

-
Sage sat there. He was unsure of what he should do, he was possibly even afraid. He was afraid of his thoughts, to be alone.

He knew that Him and his Fiancés anniversary would be coming up soon. Too soon.

Their wedding was this fall. Sage didn't plan anything special that night, he knew Zander would've wanted to do something.

His suit picked out. He was unsure if Zander had looked into anything yet.

They had both decided Sage was gonna take Zander's last name, but now that Sage looked into his past situations with Zander, he was even unsure if he wanted to do the wedding.

Sure, they could've done it at a courthouse, but Sage had always dreamed of a real wedding. His mother always turned down the topic, especially when the topic touched dresses, makeup or jewelry.

Sages mother never approved of him being engaged with a guy.

His father on the other hand? Excited.

Zander's parents never liked Sage.

He was cussed out once, maybe multiple times. Zander's sister, tried to accuse Sage of things.

Sage being the overly kind person he is, he went along.

Zander knew he didn't do anything wrong, but of course didn't want anything bad to happen to Sage, so he went along with it too.

Sage and Zander where just kids at the time.

"Highschool sweethearts" everyone called them, they've been together since October 12th.

Sage, afraid of losing the person he loved.
Zander, careless.

Zander loved Sage, but there was something that broke their bond. A while back, Zander changed majorly. Sage didn't understand.
He thought that maybe it was him, so he changed too, being what Zander really liked in every way.

Sage and Zander have only had sex about twice, it's been a while.

Not that Sage cared. Whatever made Zander happy made him happy.

But Sages thoughts became more and more worrisome, some being the thought of cheating, others being the fact that he might've just left for forever.

Sage became lost in thought.

-

Sooner than later, Sage had found himself in the same position he was earlier when he woke up from napping, he must've fell asleep.

He felt his fiancés arms wrapped around him. The loud-ish snoring that came from his fiancé was somewhat comforting.

Something still felt off.

Sage smelt cologne.

Cologne? That's strange.
Zander never puts Cologne on.
Unless.. for special occasions.

The smell was intoxicating, maybe Sage was overthinking this.
But his head throbbed, this intoxicating scent made him feel woozy.

He hated it.
He hated it more than anything.

-

AHHHHHHH 441 WORDS !!! anyway YIPPE another update