乃ㄖ几ᗪ丨几Ꮆ

(This the part where you'd put some sexy music on the background as you're reading so the scene sound more intense 😎)

It felt like fireworks were being set inside the both of you. He hesitantly put his hands at you waist not sure if he should, while yours were around his neck. The kiss was very gentle, like the both of you were too scared about what the other was thinking.

To your surprise, he was an excellent kisser. His lips feeling extremely soft against yours.

You felt goosebumps on his skin when touching the back of his neck, feeling the shaved hair of his cut. He also felt the smoothness of your skin once caressing your hips to your waist.

The kiss was intoxicating, and the affect of the weed you both had just smoked was making every sensation more intense. David got lost in thought and felt a little too comfortable, daring to slowly bring his hands lower, landing them on your ass.

Once you felt where he was touching, you let out a small whimper while bucking you hips forward out of reflex, rubbing agains a now growing bulge.

"I'm sorry!" You whisper, not meaning to do that and hoping he wasn't uncomfortable with your actions.

"No no it's ok, you can keep going!" He whispers back making you flustered, pulling you back in for a hot make out session that loosened up the both of you.

As you both felt a little more desperate, the kiss became hungrier, and your hands traveled to his hair, gripping it lightly while his squeezed you ass, making you rub against him once again, only this time you didn't stop.

The warmth radiating from his body was making you hot and you could hear his deep breaths against your ear, as he was holding back not to grunt, his dick now fully hard as he toyed with the knots of your biquini.

(For context you are wearing those simples biquínis that tie on the side of your hips and back of your neck)

As you understood the message, you pulled away resting your forehead against his, trying to control your breathing. "D-do you...?" You were too nervous to actually ask, but David didn't need any more than that to understand.

He nodded quickly not having to hear the full question, and frankly not caring what the question was, all he knew is that he wanted you, and wanted you right now. "Okay" you nod back at him.

The process begins all over again, feeling his tongue caress yours as his hands now undo the knot on both sides of the lower part of your swimsuit, removing it, feeling the fabric of his shorts directly agains your pussy.

He once more grabs your ass firmly as to let out some of the lust he was feeling, trailing one hand to your waist hugging you, while the other goes further up to the back of your neck undoing the knot there, letting the top of your bikini fall, exposing your chest.

At that moment, if David's dick could get any harder, it just did. He couldn't believe the beautiful sight in front of him, his heart pounding and his dick throbbing. He grabbed your chest with both hands while trailing kisses down your neck, licking and biting gently.

You undid the knots on the string of his shorts, grabbing the hem of it and tugging it downwards, you got up slightly, getting your chest to his eye level, and he takes that as his cue to take off the remaining clothes he had on whilst taking one of your nipples into his mouth.

Just as you were about to sit back down, you feel his hands on your pussy, gently caressing it, and you figured since it was his first time, you grabbed his hand to guide it to your entrance, allowing a finger to slip in.

With that, the both of you let out a slight breath, you for feeling him inside you finally, and him for feeling how warm and slippery you were.

His dick was throbbing to the point it hurt. "Please..." he begged, not being able to wait any longer, wishing it was his dick in place of his finger, you removed his hand, now grabbing his shaft and placing his tip on your entrance. He laid his arms on top of the edge behind him and once he felt that slight contact he couldn't hold himself and thrusted upwards, making you both let out shaky breaths.