puppies

Rose pov

***Two months later***

"Can we get some puppies? " I randomly ask as all of us except Juliet are sitting in the living room. Which is usual... I think she cheating on Andy.... that hoe slutt bich ass whore.

" HELLZZ YEAH!" I hear them scream. So we pill into the cars.

***At the pet store***

When we get to the pet store I stare looking around and I find the cutest four dogs ever.

"Guys get over here." I call to them

The frist one has black and white speckles, the second one is a husky with a light brown color, the third one is also a husky and it looks like a toasted marshmallow, and last but not least there was a husky with a milk chocolate color. They are all puppies.

"Aww. They are sooooo cute." I hear the girls say and the guys just say aww.

"Can we gat them all?" Sammi, Ella and Sav.

"Sure." All the guys answer them

"What should we name them?" C asks

"Well we could name the three huskys after s'mores ingredients." I suggest

"Yeah. The brown one could be chocolate, the ligjt brown one could be gram cracker and then the a toasted marshmallow could be marshmallow?" Sammie suggested. And we all nod in agreement.

"What about the one with speckles?" Andy asked, then they all looked at me.

"Hope." I simply state.

Then andy left to get the dogs, Sammi and I went to get collars, and the rest went to get dog food, beds, toys, and dog dishes.

After we get home and we open up the door the frist thing we see is Juilet sleeping with another guy. Andy look pissed as hell.

"JUILET!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!?! Andy screamed.

"Andy. Baby. Ots not what it looks like." Juilet pleeded.

I didnt hear the rest of the argument cause the rest of us ran down to my floor of the house. After making sure that the puppies were safe in my room I walked out. My floor is like a mini house .After a while we heard the door slam shut so hard it radled the house. I was the frist one to leave and go find Andy.

"Hey. You ok." I ask Andy in a sweet voice kinda scared. I don't think he's ever ben so mad in his life