angel of death

Rose pov

"So what mythical are you. I mean you loom like a mix of a vampire and an angel if thats possible-" I got cut off from my rambling. I was talking quietly so I didn't think he would hear me.

"Angel of death, what about you" He says.

"Human." I was still scared of him but I felt like I could trust him.

"Wow, we dont get many of those here, most go to the all human school."

"Well both my foster parents are demons so I get to go here." I say just as we get to a group of people. **a/n I know their mythics but Im going to call them people.** I fell silent and I went stiff for a second because I got scared of all the mythics. I dont think they noticed that though.

"Guys this is Rose. She new her and human so be nice." Andy said to them. "Rose this is Cc, Jinx, Jake, and Ashley." He said to me. And I just noded at him not trusting my voice.

"Hey, you ok?" I hear one of them ask in a sweet tone.

"Yeah. I guess I zoned out." I answer just as the bell rang to get to class.

"Come on rose, we need to get to music." He tells me." Ok so you have music 1 woth me and Jinxs girlfriend Sammie, then dance with sammie, English with all of us, social studies with me, lumch A with all of us, and math and science woth me." Finshed just as we got to class. We went to sit in the back. The teacher talk and we worked on crap. Then came lunch.

"Did you bring food?"

"No, but I'm not hungry." He rised an eye brow at me "What I eat a big breakfast." I say as we sit outside. I never eat any thing but dinner, he doesn't need to now that, right?

"So what your favorite type of music?" Cc asked stupidly. I just gesture to my mcr shirt.

"Are you going to eat?" Sammie asked concern for me.

"No. I ate a big breakfast." I answer quietly. I never eat in front of them. I only eat once a week and at that its a small amount.

*** a week later ***

I have been going here for about a week. I still dont eat much and i dont talk much to any one but Andy and Sammie.After lunch me and andy decide to ditch math.

"So how are getting to the park cause I left my bike at school?" I ask him and he just chuckled at me. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me into him and it felt like there wsd a fire in my stomach, then his black wings came out, and we were off into the sky.

"Why dont you eat?" He asked me when we landed.

"Cauae then I'll be fat and ugly, l I ke my foster parents say I am. Are they right?"

"They say that to you?" He asked

"Yeah, and a lot of other things." I mutter.

"Like what?" He said softly

" well, you stupid whore and-" I was cut off by a phone call.

"Why in fuck aren't you at school you little stupid ass wore!"

"Sir, I was feeling sick so my friend took me-" I was cut off again. And Andy look at me weridly.

" I don't care why, just get your ass home now!!" I was screamed at by my foster dad.

"Andy I have to go home." I state as tries threaten to break free from my eyes. Andy then pulled me into a hug.

"Why?" Andy asked me. I started to cry, which made my makeup run so Andy could see my bruises.