Yashiro's Peculiar Dream 2

Note: Yashiro's perspective. Thank you.

Mitsuba tilted his head at me to his right. He was a slight annoyed about my messy bedhead hair. "Do you have a comb or a brush with you, Radish-Senpai?" Mitsuba asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I was not amused. "My name is not Radish, it's Nene Yashiro." I corrected to him.

He sighed himself. "Well do you, Radish-Senpai?" Mitsuba asked me again.

I huffed myself in frustration. He's not listening to me. So instead of correcting him again, I answered, "No, I don't have a comb or a brush."

He used his left hand to facepalmed himself. Mitsuba's more annoyed than me. He shook his head a few times slowly. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." Mitsuba said.

And ultimately, he became puzzled. Mitsuba stared at me suspiciously.

He was getting me nervous.

Mitsuba raises his right eyebrow at me. "Wait...you said you woke up in your classroom, Radish-Senpai?" He wondered.

I replied to him by nodding my head at him twice.

Mitsuba has his eyes bugged out. He gasps.

And then, Mitsuba became emotionless. "Radish-Senpai...did you know that you're in a dream?" He wonders.

Mitsuba caught me by surprise.

I was baffled at his question. "Eh?" I gasped.

After a few moments, he shook his head a couple times. Mitsuba becomes irritated. "Never mind what I was wondering. I can't grant wishes for you, Radish-Senpai." He stated.

I was a lot more baffled at Mitsuba. "But I thought you were going to fix my hair, Mitsuba-Kun." I mentioned.

He perturbs at me. Mitsuba got more irritated, making me startled. "Okay, okay! Just tell me how you want your hair done!" He vented.

I made a sweet smile on my face. I had an idea for my hair to be done for my bedhead situation. I faced Mitsuba. "I wish you could have my hair done to be like Sailor Moon!" I requested excitedly.

I think I made him look mind blown after I said that.

He may have his eyes widened. "Sailor Moon?! Do you have any clue how long that character's hair is?!" Mitsuba freaks out.

I got confident. I nodded my head at him once. "Yeah! And I don't mind!" I exclaimed.

He made a gasp noise. Mitsuba shrugged. He seems anxious. "Radish-Senpai, I don't know if I can-"

Before Mitsuba finishes his sentence, the comb appeared on his right hand. And a few of rubber bands appears on his left hand.

He became perplexed, glancing at his hands several times. "Wha? Huh? Huh? What the heck?" Mitsuba inquired at his hands.

And all of a sudden, his both uncovered pink sweater-sleeved hands were heading to my hair.

He was looking scared of his hands. It's like they are controlling him.

I had to shut my eyes instantly. I was getting unease. "Mitsuba-Kun! Take it easy! Ow-ow! Stop pulling my hair so hard! Ow!" I shouted out at him.

I felt like he was combing my hair through my long strands lots of times hastily.

"It wasn't me, Radish-Senpai! It wasn't ME!" Mitsuba shouts frightfully.

If he didn't get the comb and rubber bands for my hair...who made my wish come true then?

Word count: 540 words.

What do you think? Next part soon!