Chapter 25 I remember

The apartment felt peaceful and lazy the next morning as if yesterday's never ending series of argument never happened in the first place.

In this uneventful morning, someone opened their room door and stretched their body in a bout of laziness like a lazy cute cat. The person casually walked up to the kitchen looking for something to fill his stomach.

Though Wonwoo knew how to make something basic to eat, something like instant ramen or simply a bread jam sandwich but he felt too lazy to even make that so he just grabbed a milk carton from the refrigerator and settled on eating a bowl of fruit cereals for breakfast. He started searching the cupboards for cereals feeling like his breakfast wants to play hide and seek with him, but it's actually not the cereals at fault, they are actually wronged cause Seungcheol had already informed everyone that the cereals were kept in a container by him but Wonwoo forgot about it and was actually searching for the box it was packaged in.

In the midst of searching, he felt the door of their apartment being opened and he froze in a place for a while before innocently going back to searching for the cereals everywhere.

Though he was searching, all of his attention was on the heavy footsteps which seemed to be coming towards his direction. He tried to calm himself down and act as natural as he could only to feel a presence behind him.

Though he got it wrong at bar due to the crowd as well as because it was unexpected but now he could guess almost certainly about the identity of the person behind him.

He just wants to turn around, act natural and say, 'Oh Mingyu, good morning. Did you come from outside? Where were you last night?' That's a normal response from a friend who saw his friend enter the apartment after being out all night right?

But for some reason he just couldn't bring himself to be nonchalant about the things that happened in the bar.

But wait...

'Mingyu must have already forgotten about these things' Wonwoo thought to himself,' Hush, I was lucky to have woken up in the middle of the night.' At that time when the phone stopped buzzing, Wonwoo was feeling guilty and uncomfortable as he kept thinking about how it looked like Mingyu was cheating on Minji and also he has a part in it, it's impossible to not feel guilty. Especially when he knows more than anyone how much Minji likes Mingyu. What was he even thinking while kissing Mingyu!

But maybe these heavy thoughts helped him fall asleep and when he woke up in the middle of the night he found that Mingyu's hold on his hand has loosened so he slowly pulled out his hand and made his way out of the room as quietly as possible so, 'Mingyu must have found himself alone in that room of the bar when he woke up, he shouldn't know I was there too. What am I being nervous for? Act naturally, it's just a usual-'

He felt the person behind him coming more and more closer to him hence his full attention was concentrated on that person again. He was about to turn around but before he did he felt Mingyu lean forwards a little and the next thing he knew was Mingyu's hot breath was blowing in his ear, words tickling and causing the vibration of the deep voice hit his ear drums saying, "Wonwoo hyung.... "

His words were painfully slow, Wonwoo could feel his ears flushing red as well as his neck must have been affected by the flush too. He stammered a bit as he asked, "M-Mingyu, what are you doing?" His voice came out quiet but because of the close proximity Mingyu heard him clearly.

Mingyu could see how much Wonwoo was affected because of him. How much influence he has on Wonwoo. Was it always like this? Why haven't he noticed anything before? Was he an idiot in the past?

No he is not an idiot, at least not now or else he would have stormed towards Wonwoo, clutching him and would have started questioning Wonwoo about his doubts without patience. Who would have patience when the things that happened yesterday were so crazy?! But he doesn't want to scare Wonwoo, he can endure this much and talk calmly with him afterwards.

So Mingyu smirked and leaned even more, his lips almost touching Wonwoo's ears, he said, "Hyung I know... "

Wonwoo turned rigid but before he could react or say anything he heard Mingyu say, "I know you are searching for cereals" Mingyu's voice tickled Wonwoo even more and he tried to move away almost not registering what Mingyu's words meant but when he did register he was dumbfounded as he stammered again, "W-what?"

Next he only heard Mingyu chuckle as Mingyu stretched his hand out opening the cupboard in front of Wonwoo and taking the blue container from it. Wonwoo felt his face burning as he became conscious about Mingyu's whole body sticking to his back, his heat warming up Wonwoo's back.

"Oh yes, I was looking for it. I didn't knew it was stored in this container" Wonwoo said, finally composing himself and his frantic heart.

He took the container from Mingyu while putting some distance between them while Mingyu laughed and said, "It's not that you didn't knew, it's just that you forgot" Mingyu laughed again thinking why is Wonwoo so cute?!

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, not bothering to say anything and wasting his energy. He was about to go towards the dining table with his bowl when he felt two hands resting on his waist one each side and then he was gently pulled back against a broad chest of the certain someone who seems to be up to some mischief again.

He was surprised but he wasn't as guarded as he was before. He just wondered what antics Mingyu is playing today? He felt Mingyu resting his chin on his shoulder for few moments then he went near his ear again saying some ticklish words again.

"Hyung, I do remember yesterday. I didn't forget like last time."

After saying that he gently kissed Wonwoo's ear lobe and also bite it's tip a bit.

The words made Wonwoo's head buzz and he felt confused for a second but the bite made him snap out of his daze.

He knows! He remembers everything!!

So he wasn't asleep at that time?!

Wonwoo recalled the words he said thinking that Mingyu was asleep, also the hug!

Wonwoo felt like digging a hole for himself and burying himself underground.

But wasn't he drunk? How does he still remember everything?!

_______________

Hey lovelies,

It's been long right? I didn't publish anything for two days. I'm just very busy these days. Maybe I would publish with a one day gap with further chapters but surely won't make you wait for long if you are waiting❤

Good night/morning everyone:)