Chapter Seven: The way

Heyo!
Last chapter guys
I hope you liked it!
Let's start off this chapter with a bang eh?

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

*THIRD PERSON POV*

(Y/n) was on her way to the market with Camilo as they skipped down the aisles looking for a new turtle. "Look Polito! There he is!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Sorry, its a sign of affection!"

"Whatever...Hi sir! Yes we would like to buy that turtle please!"
...

Camilo and (Y/n) hover over each other as they look at the baby turtle. "Look at it its so cuute!"

(Y/n) teleports back to Casita only to find Isabela and Mirabel hugging on the roof! Camilo just stands with a confused face. "I thought Isa hated Mira, but OK👍"

I look around only to see a very mad Abuela. "Uh, Camilo... Mrs. Alma! And she is mad. Might wanna..."

(Y/n) grabbed Camilo's hand and warned the others to come. When they got back it seemed like a very worrying situation. Mirabel and Abuela looked so upset. All of the sudden the house starts breaking!

(Y/n) almost fell but Camilo caught her. "Stay here." He said. He starts running (like a track star. Nylah w//h hi) towards the candle. But (Y/n) couldn't let him go by himself. She knew her powers weren't going to work so she started to run too.

"Casita, get me up there!" Mirabel yelled as she ran towards the candle. (Y/n) kept crumbles of the walls from falling on her friends, as she was stronger than she thought. Isabela swung with her vines to the candle, but they disappeared and she fell. Camilo tried the same thing, but he fell as well. "Camilo, are you ok?"

"Polito, you gotta get out of here."

"Not without the candle." She saw Mirabel climbing up. She needed to calm down, then she could easily teleport and grab the candle without hurting herself. She needed to breath. In. And out. In. And out. Next thing she knows she's right next to the candle.

(Y/n) grabbed it then the roof starts to fall. Camilo tries to get up and save her but Casita butts them out. (Y/n) slides down and grabs Mirabel as they fall to the ground. The last bits of energy from Casita covers them and keeps the rest from falling on them.

The house is in shambles. There was nothing but crumbles of dust now. And they did all of that work... for nothing. The candle had went out. "No." (Y/n) and Mirabel hug each other is despair.

Camilo and Julieta run up to them to check if they were OK. "(Y/n) Mirabel! Please tell me you're alright?"

"The candle is gone." (Y/n) said.

Camilo gets down on his knees and gives them a hug. Then she cups (Y/n)'s face. "Ay mi amor... as long as you're OK the miracle is here. You're our miracle." They don't notice but Mirabel frowns at the statement. "Still an outcast." She thought.

(Y/n) and Camilo walk around holding each other's arms, looking at the destruction that has happened. "What about Antonio, what is he gonna do?" 

"He just got his gift. This must be devastating." They both go to check is he was alright.

...

After consulting Antonio (Y/n) looks around. "Where's Mirabel? She's gone!" Camilo gives Antonio the turtle then grabs his hand as the whole family starts to look for her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HhUgE tImE sKiPp
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Y/n) smiles at Mirabel as she reunites with her mother and father. "I'll be OK." Agustin says.
"Uh, not if we don't have a house."

(Y/n) elbows Camilo telling him to shut up. "What?! We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." (Y/n) chuckles then sighs. "I love you." Camilo smiles. "I love you too."

Mirabel walks inside the rubble and starts to sing. "Oh boy..." (Y/n) says as she kicks some of the dirt with her hands in her pockets.

*(Y/n) POV*

The house is finally finished. "Wow that was a lot shorter than expected!" I exclaim. We all gather around Mirabel to finally show her how special she is to us. They told me to give the doorknob to her, which made me feel pretty special too.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Guys I've been working on this chapter literally all day.
Imma do a part two for this cuz I'm tired.
-698
Words including this.