Chapter 3 (Mavrick)

I wake up at 6:00 to the sound of my genaric samsung alarm sound. I grab my phone an d turn it off. I walk to my bathroom and hop into the shower. 5 minutes later I walk into my room and throw on a pair of black sweatpants and my favorite dallas cowboys hoodie. 
Once im dressed I walk into the kitchen and put some ego waffles in the toaster. While those are cooking I wake up my sister Rose and my brothers Josh and Stephen. My mom and step dad are alseep so I have to get them up in the morning.
Once they finish eating I help them pick out clothes and get dressed. I grab there backpacks and walk them down the driveway to wait for the bus.
There bus driver picks them up and I walk back into the house I still have about an hour untill my bus comes to pick me up so I do the dishes. I wash out the cups still half full of 2% milk.
I pull out my phone and text my girlfriend. She lives in Virginia which really sucks becaise I love beeing around her. It isnt to far from Indiana but it is far enough that I rarely get to see her.

Me - Goodmorning love.

Alex - goodmorning baby ❤

We talk a bit more and I put on my shoes. Its now 7:54 and I walk outside and catch my bus. I sit in the seat next to my couson Mickey. He is super emo. About an hour later the bus pulls into the parking lot of Harrison Middle School.
I walk into the school and talk to this girl I met named Maddie and this guy preston. "Hey Mavrick!" Preston says with a smile. "Hey, whats up?" I say. I have only known these guys for a day, but I think Preston might be my best friend.
The bell rings so I go to my first period. I love Mr. Stills, my health teacher.
The day goes by pretty quick and the next thing I know its lunch time and I see that girl. Qhat was her name? I think it was brooke? Or maybe it was Bella. Something with a B. She is talking to my cousin Alena. I see her go sit next to some blonde girl and I walk up to Alena.
"Hey, who is that girl." I ask wanting to know how they know eachother. "That's Bella, she was the girl that you were like in love with becaise you two met at Patoka Lake." She says rolling her eyes. Oh my god now I remember. About 2 years ago I went to Patoka Lake for a Halloween party with my family and Alena took her friend.
We spent the whole night talking and she trued to kiss me on the swingset! "Oh my god for real? I remember that!" I say shocked. "Whatever, she says and walks away"
Lunch ends and eventually Im back in 7th period with that girl, Bella. I don't blame my 10 year old self for being into her. Shes smoking hot. She has dark brown almost black hair, big brown eyes, pale skin and amazing tits. Well, 10 year old me probly didnt care about that part.
I try to act funny. Usually girls think im super funny but everytime I crack a joke she just glares at me. What is going on. At the end of class I ask her if she knows Alena. When she says yes I ask her if she went to Patoka with her back in 2019 when she says yes a second time I ask her if she remembers me. "Oh my god that was you?!" She says shocked. "Yeah, that was me." I say. "Im not even going to lie I thoight you wete super hot." She says that and my heart jumps into my throught. But I mange to play it cool. "I could tell, you tried to kiss me on the swingset." I say smirking "NO THE HELL I DID NOT" ahe said half screaming. "Um yes you did." I say knowing I would get a reaction out of her. "Thats not true. I was interrogating you." She says almost smiling.
Just then the bell rings and she walks away.
I walk behind her and see her meet up with some other girl. She grabs what I assume is her clarinet off of the shelf and holds the other girl's hand. Well, maybe I don't have a chance with her after all.
I get on the bus and sit next to Mickey And I ask him abour Bella. "So do you know this girl Bella Tinsdale?" I ask. "Yeah, why" he says only half listening because he has his eyes glued to his phone. "Is she gay?" I ask
"I think that she's bisexual. She might be dating Sydney Blake." He says. "Oh okay." I get the sense that he does not want to listen to me anymore so I put in my headlhones and listen to my favorite rapper, MGK.
I get home and make sure that my siblings are doing there homework. My mom and Jim are still at work. When I see that they are working I walk downstaors and tell them not to bother me. I grab my dog chase and lock my bedroom door.
I pull out my phone and text Alex.

Me - hey babe, u busy?

Alex - nope, wyd

Me - smokin

I pull open my top drawer and grab a blunt my lighter.

Alex - its so hot when you smoke lol

Me - you think so?

Alex - oh yeah. Makes me Horny

Me - you should send me a picture... for proof yk

Alex - Alex sent an atatchment.

Me - good girl

Alex - I gtg eat dinner baby ttyl

Me - okay

I really like my girlfriend. So I don't need Bella. I could probly just be friends with her. It doesn't really matter. Its not like I'm in love with her or any of that crap. I just want pussy to be honest. Well, coudles are good too. And Alex lives in Virginia. Bella lives in Indiana with me. Im tired. I fall asleep listening to bloody valentine by MGK