dance part 2

Alice: " where did you learn to do that?"

Me:" if I tell ya I have to kill ya 😉." I say wiping off the sweat off my face

Gemma: " I think your done for the day its-" I cut her off, "no I'm not I just started" she looks at me, analyzing me before looking at Evelyn. she gives her a nod and I step back "Absolutely not,N o you Don't. Evelyn don't even think about it. I said I'm not done I mean it." I glare at Gemma before

Esme:" What's going on here?" I glance at her before looking at Gemma.

Gemma: " She over doing it. trying to use up all her energy til she feels satisfied with it. She does this when she has pent up energy and no outlet. This is an outlet for her. When she uses all that energy it leaves her venerable and let's her guard down."

Emmet: "where is all this energy coming from?" Carlisle puts all this together in his head before shooting me a look

Carlisle: "is it because of me?" I look down

Emmet: "Why would it be because of you"

Edward: "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's because he hasn't let her cum since the school girl outfit night."

Mia:" and that's what makes this so dangerous. It's like starving a Succubus. Don't feed her long enough and she'll kill a whole city just to satisfy her hunger. We use to think it would make them submissive but it did the exact opposite."

Me:" do I look like Eafa to you? Last time I checked I'm not Bo or Eafa, I'm Harley the Valkyrie, not succubus so can we get to the point so I can go back to my work out?"

Cani:"it's in your biology to need sexaul satisfaction and that doesn't make you a succubus it makes you, you. No one will judge you for needing pleasure and pain. It doesn't make you a succubus it makes you a masochist."

Me: "What I need is to finish my workout and go shower.so if your not gonna sit and watch. Go back upstairs 🙄 😒. " I walk back to the speaker 🔊 and play a song.

Alice: "What are we gonna do? We can't leave her like this."

Jasper: "there's nothing we can do"

I was slightly out of breath. I shake it off and ask Alice what number she wants me to repeat and she replies with the faded 1 I smirk and ask why that one?

Alice: "The way you did it was effortlessly and cool" I go put the song 🎵 on.

faded

When I'm done. Cami jumps up and says

Cami: " I have a request. can you the 'needed me' one you taught me incase I met my mate before you met yours? Then I'll join you for 'toxic'." I nod at her and she smirks.

{VIDEO'S GOES HERE}

The girls are out of breath while I take a sip of my water 💧

Madlyn: "HOW ARE YOU NOT TIRED?" I shrug and start setting up the pole. As I was making sure it was steady I hear

Emmet: "no way a striping pole so cool "

Gemma:" Harley take a break." I continue to do what I'm doing

Harley: "Gemma I'm fine 🙂 see I'm not out of breath I still have too much energy and I know you feel it. Come on give it a rest."

Evelyn: "when was your last orgasm?" I don't answer and just keep setting up

Mia: "When. Was. The. Last. Time. You. Came. Harley?"

Me: " that would be the last time I got laid" I said it like it was nothing.

Gemma: "Ok. and when was that?" I look up

Me: " the last time I got laid? Definitely was the time I got laid last." I say nodding

Gemma: "When will you stop playing around and take this seriously?"

Me: " When you finally tell me why I have to have a healthy amount sex in my diet, or when you start to chill. I'm fine the worst comes to worst I die and restart life it's not that big of a deal."

Cami: "But you have your mates to worry about now. Think of they need. They need you just as much as you need them"

I sigh and think 'ok what do you want me to do? Beg them to fuck me til I can no longer breath?' And I hear Eddie laugh. The others turn to him and I quickly say

Me: "Stay the hell out my head." I say turning back to the pole. The other look at me and ask what I said.

Edward: "she said 'ok wh-" I cut him off and stand.

Me: " I said nothing.leave it." Eddie just chuckles

Edward: "why wont you let me tell them?"

Me:" BECAUSE WHAT I THINK IS NO ONES BISIENESS. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY THOUGHTS." I say transforming into my valkyrie self