FUCKED INSANE

Me: "it's nothing. Cami your lying skills are up to par but let's not play games."

Carlisle: "what exactly in this so called pleasure box?" I see Evelyn smirk. I feel her energy and see my box in her hands.

Me: "put it back Eve. Now or you will not have any sleep dust left to put a 2 year old to sleep." I see her hesitate.I go to grab her and Carlisle puts me on his lap. "Evelyn can you put the box in my room on the dresser?"  She smiles

Evelyn: "sure " and just like that she's gone.

Carlisle: "now will you tell me what's in the box?"

Me: "Just heaven and hell " I say trying not to specify what truly is in the box.

Cami:"ooooh half truth. Good choice telling the truth,without actually telling the truth. I like it 👌"  I glare a her and get ready to throw a knife 🔪 when I'm picked up

I'm put over Esme's shoulder. She smacks my ass.

Me:"where are you taking me?"

Esme: "To play with heaven and hell of course.where else?" I see Carlisle follow us up the stairs.We get into the room and I'm thrown on the bed and told to stay put. I freeze when I see Carlisle pick a tool from the box. He brings it to the bed and sits in front of me.

Carlisle: "Care to tell me what this is and what it does?" I look at it then him and don't say anything. Esme wraps her hand around my hair and pulls back.

Esme: "answer him, now." I whimper

Me:" it's a pacifier gag. The strap ties it behind my head so it wouldn't move."

He nods and puts it down before going back to the box. He pulls out nipple clamps and I try to move out of Esme's grip on my hair. I failed and Carlisle sat back in front of me.

Carlisle: "and this? I'm curious especially after your reaction." I don't make eye contact and it was a bad idea because not seconds later he wrap his hand around my throat. I bit my lip to stop me from whining and moaning.

Me:"those are nipple clamps. Put them down. You just might hurt yourself" I say with sass in my tone.

Carlisle: "No, I think I'll use these now,what do you think? Maybe It will fix the way you speak to me.hmm decisions decisions 🤔 "

Me:"yo quiero agarrarte y yo quiero tocarte."

I say to throw them off the subject.

Carlisle: "I didn't know you speaks Spanish"

Me:"I kind have to. And it comes handy 😉 "

Esme:" say something else" I smirk and say

Me:"ay mami ven conmgo" she smiles

Esme:"what does that mean?"  I lean closer to her ear and say "mommy come with me" I back away smirking 😏

I look back Carlisle to he has a new toy in his hand. "Now,I'm very cautious as to what this is and how you use it.should we give it a try?" Esme says has she takes it from Carlisle. I take a good look at it to realize just what it was.

Carlisle: "what is that exactly princess? " I sigh knowing I'm not getting out of this.

Me:"it's a plug 🔌. " I say as a whisper

Carlisle:" what was that? I could quite hear that. Say it louder for me baby."

Me:"it's a plug. Put it back I don't want to have to clean it again."

Carlisle: "In a minute. What kind of plug is it and what do you use it for." My imagination starts to run wild as I think of the things he could use it for.