ᴅᴀʏ-8

Walking through the path way of lockers to find my locker,
I saw a gang of girls standing beside it......

I don't know what's their intention is but I very well know that they are talking about me.
I took steps towards my locker when their attention drawn towards me.

"Ah! See that bitch is already here!"
A girl with heavy makeup stated when another girl walked towards me , while both her hands resting on her waist. "Stay Away from Tae!"
She roared by rolling her eyes but does she thinks I care? Damn NO!

"What if I won't?" I smirked at my own statement as I rolled my eyes savagely.

"This bitch is getting on my nerves!!!"
Another girl roared.

"Ah reall-" they didn't even let me finish as they pour cold water on my head.
Water ran down from my head making my uniform wet while them laughing at me!

"Look at that poor girl!!! Hahahahaha
Thought she was being savage,
But now being a Water Sandwich!!!
Hahahahah"

That was a big insultment!.
"Call our oppas" another girl said for which a girl with cat eyes replied by smirking "Yeah oppas are on their way".

A mischievous smirk played on the girl's lips who poured the water on me and so she mumbled "Suffer" clearly enough me to hear when a gang of guys approached me.

It's Dark...
Hands cuffed.....
Couldn't able to shout as the gang of guys tied my mouth with a kerchief......
Tears flowing like waterfalls.....
Throught went numb cuz of shouting so much......

"Nice prey for us today!" A guy said approaching me with a dirty smirk on his face.

How I wished you were here to help me but you weren't.
My mind occupied by the lovely memories we had these past days cuz I thought I'll be dead soon.....

A guy loosened his shirt buttons walking towards me as unstoppable tears dripped from my eyes.
He knelt down to my level and was about to touch me as I shut my eyes tightly, knowing what he's gonna do next.

I got startled when I suddenly heard the loud Banging of door.

"Hands off that girl!" A very familiar voice spoke as I opened my teary eyes only to meet up with your beautiful doe eyes which was now erupting like a volcano in anger.

"Oh! Now the hero is here to rescue our heroine!!!" A guy in blonde joked.

Suddenly you threw a strong punch at him making him stumble to the ground and also making his face bruised badly as he fainted.

"Guys! It's Kang Taehyun, The International level boxer! Let's escape!"
A boy panicked as the whole gang disappeared.

You kicked the fainted boy as he also woke up and ran away from there.
You stood their still like your back facing me with your heads down.

"Tyun!" I called you out when you turned towards me. I was surprised to meet up with your teary eyes.
But why....?
Why are you crying..?
Cuz for me?
That I got harassed..?

You came towards me and squatted infront of me as you enveloped me in your arms, caressing my back while your chin rested on my shoulder and my chin rested on your shoulder.

I don't know why but I felt safe when you hugged me tight, pulling me closer.

Tears ran down my cheeks again as the scene again played in my mind when you pulled out from the hug saying "Sorry I couldn't come to you earlier". "I wa- was sc-scar-scared tae-" before I could finish my stuttering sentence while crying, you shushed me by pressing your index finger against my lips as you spoke "I Promise Zaiva, from now on, I'll protect you at any cost!".

Kissing my tears away, you kissed my forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and then you moved to my lips as you captured it with yours.

It was not a peck but a passionate kiss that I got melted in soon and kissed you back. Our lips moved in sync to the song that played in my mind.

🎵 It's ok! If I can't touch you
It's ok if I can't hold you...!
Lonely love! Yes I love you like my destiny
Right then oh I can feel you..... 🎵

Isn't it obvious that I'm falling for you...?

I don't know.....?

Do I love you..?

I don't know for real!!!

But I know one thing for sure that I got another perfect 'Reason To Love'

Yes.....

You'll protect me at any cost and that's a perfect reason to love you...

Isn't it?