001

𝖩𝗂𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗀'𝗌 Pov

'be a stripper, its gonna be fun' they said.

it wasn't. thats what my mind has been telling me this whole month to get some money while im at the college.

and i did it, like the dumbass i am.

to be honest its actually pretty nice.
i have friends that support me everytime I do a solo performance, we also have an amazing boss that makes us feel at home.

it was amazing, my job was amazing until that damn saturday night.

saturday morning (Author's pov)

"hey guys what about going in that new club in town that just opened?" a student asked his friends around the cafeteria table.

it was hwang hyunjin aka the school's prince.

he and his friend group were the most popular around school. they were good-looking, rich, everything was perfect about them.

but his others friends?

there is bang chan: the oldest.
he likes to treat his "kids" pretty good. they called him husband-material around the school the first time a girl hurted herself in p.e class and he got worried. it was a gentle act.

then there is minho: the 'cold one'.
a lot of people called him like that because of his personality, he would always be on his phone and ignore the attention he was getting.
but he is actually caring in private with his friends and his parents.

then there is jeongin: the youngest.
he has always this smile on his face but when he gets angry..y'all better run before it gets worse. he is a lovely boy.

but the dumb request hyunjin proposed made the whole group turn to him before chan spoke.

"isnt that like a strip club hyunjin. where do you learn those things?" he asked.

"thats the dumbest idea i ever heard from him"minho stated.

"I agree with hyung" jeongin said.

"cmon guys it will be a nice night, you can finally enjoy yourselves there for once" hyunjin insisted.

"i want to badly say no, but since ur insisting we can go and if we dont like it then we're going out" chan said.

"chan are you serious" minho looked at him with wide-eyes.

"yes minho" he let out.

minho huffed at that and just turned to his phone scrolling on social media.

saturday night

"is everyone ready" chan asked and looked around in the car.

"yess" they all responded.

in town

"finally we arrived"the oldest let out.

the friend group entered the club.
loud music was playing, it was some kind of spanish songs. the lights were bright illuminating the stage and the people dancing on it.

they rounded the room for a bit when they reached a random empty table in the corner deciding to sit there.

"uhm sorry young men but this table is reserved for the dancers of the night" a waiter told them. they stared blankly at her when minho snapped.

"just get some more chairs, its not like they need to talk to us" he stared.

"o-oh yes, of course!" she hurriedly turned around to get more chairs.

"minho" chan warned.

minho only rolled his eyes at the boy and sat down on his chair spreading his legs and leaning back looking around.