Chapter 1

Yo guys!!! A pic of Rebecca before.

                                                                    Love
                                                                Author Rosy
***********************************************

△ Tyler △

Its been two years since Rebecca transferred to Washington. She was actually a good joker.
I miss her because she was sweet and kind. She wore glasses and had braces. She was nerdy but she was my friend anyway. She was the distraction for a chance for me to escape.

Nevermind. I should head to Science class. When we were Year 10, Me and Rebecca love science class.

" what's up dude? " Ben synced. He raised his hand expecting me to high five him. I nodded and he frowned.

" dude, since that nerd-" he said. I raised my eyebrow angrily at him. He giggled frighteningly.

" i mean Rebecca left, you're like the lone ranger.  " he said.

" well, i miss her. " i said. I remembered when we hangout.

*******

" Chocolate or vanilla? " i asked.

" Chocolate of course!!" She exclaimed.

" why??" I smiled.

" its because chocolate is sweet as you...." she giggled.

********

" sit down Mr. Anderson! " The grumpy troll complained. ( in other words, our teacher.)
I placed my bag on the desk and took out the book.

" now lets continue our lesson on ..... " the teacher said. Before she could continue, she sneezed.

Aahhh choooo!!!!!

" ewwww...... i will be back. " she yelled.

" oh i'm sorry i thought you were the troll. Not the terminator. " a girl with a familiar face said. I know that face from anywhere.

" your late Ms. Winters. " she said. The teacher walked out the door came a long silence.

As she left, we all burst out laughing. Who is that girl???

" Nice to have you back Rebecca. " a guy said.

Wait a minute, Rebecca??? She's not wearing glasses and she doesn't have glasses and braces. And her hair is now yellow? What is going on? Am i panicking????!!!!!

( A/N just go there and hug like buddies or i'll beat the shit out of you!!)

Okay!! Okay!!!

" Tyler!! " Rebecca screamed. She hugged me and i hugged her too. ( well, sort of. )

As she retreat from the hug, she began to speak.

(A/N of course she does!!! She has a mouth!!)

"  i missed ya.. " she smiled. Her smile was like the angels coming down from heaven.

" Me too. Come on!! " i yelled while dragging her to my seat. Suddenly, a girl came in. She was another new classmate.

She wore a pink tank top and khaki shorts. She had light Brown hair and wore a bow. She had purple lipstick and eyeshadow on. Wearing wedges.

" So this is Science. " she said while popping her bubble and chewing it again.

Then, the teacher came in with some papers and folders. She had her coffee stained smile focused at me. I faked smiled her back and started shuffling the papers.