chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2, hope you like it!! And, sorry these chapters 1 and 2 took too l0ng.

                                                                  Sincerely yours,
                                                                 Author Rosy

********************************************

° Rebecca °

Morning.Yey!!!. I love mornings especially on no class day.

I ran downstairs to just see Jewel, my French poodle sleeping. I rubbed her head and grabbed two eggs from the fridge. After cooking them, i ate one and fed the other to Jewel. I showered and changed into a lacey top and sky-blue skirt.

I  tied my black hair into a slick ponytail. I grabbed the remote after locking the door.

I watched TV while listened to music.

Suddenly, my tummy grumbled.

I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple.

I sinked my teeth into the juicy red fruit and grabbed a glass of juice.

As i walked around the house, i saw a door behind the TV set. As i pushed away everything, i opened the door slowly as i could.

I went in slowly. There were dust everywhere.

I went around the room and something sparkled.

I turned around to see the sparkling was coming from a pile of books that fell from the broken bookshelf.
As i walked closer, i threw the books everywhere to get a glimpse of what was sparkling.

I pulled out a diary, a golden one, meets my eyes.

As i got out, a opened the diary but it was empty.

~*~

I shoved a piece of beef in my mouth and took a sip of cranberry juice. After finishing my meal, i wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth.

It reminded me of the diary. I pulled it out and took a pen.

I wrote on the diary,

Dear diary,

Today I have no classes. I WISH there were no classes for a week so i could study a bit and relax. I hope that a big mountain of chocolate was delivered to me tomorrow, but i have no money. So, thank you for the day!!

                                                         Love,
                                                 Rebecca Winters

I closed the diary and went to bed.

~*~

Beep!! Beep!!

Ugh! The water bills. It woke me up.

I rushed down and grabbed my money. As i went downstairs, i grabbed a banana and tied my hair into a bun.

" yes? " i asked while opening the door.

" is this the Winter's residence? " he asked . I nodded as he handed me a paper with a ballpen,

I signed all the notifications that could ever be on the paper.

" what's this for? " i asked.

" someone ordered a package for you.  " he said.

" who? " i asked.

" we don't know. But it said that it goes to 241-A Scarlett Ave, We'll place the package in your house. " he said. He called his men as they carried a very big box from the truck.

They left in a hurry, I grabbed a knife and sliced the tape off. As i opened it,

It was filled with hundreds of chocolates. It was like a mountain. Ok, that's kinda weird.

Suddenly, i remembered something.

School!!!!

I texted Elizabeth.

Me : hey Elizabeth, pls pick me up. Am I late for school?

My eyes widen as she replied.

Elizabeth : what school? There's no classes for one week? Didn't you heard?

Me : why?

Elizabeth : Mrs. Fox is sick. So we can't have classes, and the headmistress can't find a substitute.

Me : thanks for informing me. See you later alligator.

Elizabeth : after a while, crocodile.

I placed my cellphone on the counter and knew something was happening.

No, i could be a coincidence.

Believe it or not Rebecca, it is not a coincidence.

               The diary.

~*~

Hey party people!!

Did you like it? Or did you LOVE it?

Ok, that is a diary. I mean, guess what's happens next?

Guess what kind of diary is that?

And no it does not involve genies and fairies. Maybe ?  i wrote this like 12:00 A.M. to 3:00 A.M on a freaking school day!!!

So its hardwork for me.

The only thing keeping me awake is my tummy when it grumbles. Hehe.

Anyway, also my niece and nephew are in a fight coz my niece lost my nephew's ballpen and when my nephew told her to find it, my niece instead went to sleep directly.My nephew got angry and he woke her up, but she was really fake sleeping. And she's crying now that my nephew woke her up. Anyway, i'm not gonna get into their fight. Its their business.

I have a secret to tell you.

The cookie monster is my bestfriend.   ;^)

Hehehe.

Also, excited for more This girl's diary????

Heads up, vote me!!

                                                       With love and sincere,
                                                           Author Rosy Alice

P.S. I love you!!

P.S. forever!!!